STEROIDS

Lawarcel

Lawarcel

Iron
Guys which one is better Ashwaganda or Tongkat Ali for test and overall?(im teenager)

• JFL
Reactions: Aero
Guys which one is better Ashwaganda or Tongkat Ali for test and overall?(im teenager)
what the fuck does this have anything to do with steriods JFL??????:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh and lucifer6969
Bro this website its useless
You are useless you fucking retarded piece of shit, you named the thread "steroids" then asked about two cope supplements that barely work, especially tongkat ali, which is absolutely fucking useless. Maybe use the search bar or google next time and not make a thread with wrong title you fucking stupid retard.

You are useless you fucking retarded piece of shit, you named the thread "steroids" then asked about two cope supplements that barely work, especially tongkat ali, which is absolutely fucking useless. Maybe use the search bar or google next time and not make a thread with wrong title you fucking stupid retard.
Imagine how low ur test is. Less competition😂

Ur raging so higher cortisol and less test. Dumb and ugly at the same time.
Raging won't cause enough cortisol increase to lower testosterone. Plus if it even did, it wouldn't matter, since test propionate compensates for everything, I could eat like shit, sleep like shit and still be higher T than you sleeping perfect and eating perfect. And called me ugly jfl, let's pm each other faces u dumb bitch, let's see who mogs, but ik you will dodge and wont send face

Raging won't cause enough cortisol increase to lower testosterone. Plus if it even did, it wouldn't matter, since test propionate compensates for everything, I could eat like shit, sleep like shit and still be higher T than you sleeping perfect and eating perfect. And called me ugly jfl, let's pm each other faces u dumb bitch, let's see who mogs, but ik you will dodge and wont send face
Cortisol can inhibit testosterone effect on the AR in a short amount of time.

Not if you're on exogenous hormones.
It still can. it wont be as noticeable if you were natural, but the effect will still be there.

You dont want to be stressed out all the time

It still can. it wont be as noticeable if you were natural, but the effect will still be there.

You dont want to be stressed out all the time
No, it genuinely wont jfl, trust me. Compare 500 mg a week to what natties produce in a week which is 5-15 ng/dl, it won't do shit, it wont be noticeable, at all.

i dont think those cope supplements are steroids bhai, hop on 100mg test e permablast if you have the balls for it