Steroids

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I'm so fucking enraged now.

I need to release some tension.

Im seriously thinking of hopping on roids, but I am worried about a few things, that I'd like to figure out.

I know I can either choose to get DHT or T based Steroids.

DHT kind of worried me because losing hair at such a young age it would mean death.
T worried me aswell, because of hypogonadism mainly.

I know you should keep your estrogen levels controlled (during a cycle with serms, to avoid gyno).

I was wondering how I would go in designing a cycle for roiding up, and setting up a pct

muscle-human-body-adipose-tissue-bodybuilding-lean-body-mass-men-sexy-body-erotic-male-model-naked-thumb.jpg

You can get a body like this without roids, so I don't see the point at young age tbh. I will start roiding once natural T levels drop in my thirties.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBiceps and toptearmm
@ZyzzReincarnate this man requires your assistance.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
muscle-human-body-adipose-tissue-bodybuilding-lean-body-mass-men-sexy-body-erotic-male-model-naked-thumb.jpg

You can get a body like this without roids, so I don't see the point at young age tbh. I will start roiding once natural T levels drop in my thirties.
I have had injuries in the past, due to genetics I guess (SC joint instability) that got me off bodybuilding for a year.
It gets me enraged to see people around me get praised about their muscles, knowing that I would have been better if I could have kept going.

I am now getting back to bb, but still not using my arms fucked up my shoulder girdle, and I seriously don't know what to do.

I want to get to achieve Jeff Seid's kind of body, so I would probably have to roid up anyway.

Lol if you think you can look like that without decent-good genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, jefferson, CopingCel and 2 others
I have good abs/core/shoulder/traps/lats insertions.

I have had injuries in the past, due to genetics I guess (SC joint instability) that got me off bodybuilding for a year.
It gets me enraged to see people around me get praised about their muscles, knowing that I would have been better if I could have kept going.

I am now getting back to bb, but still not using my arms fucked up my shoulder girdle, and I seriously don't know what to do.
Same shit here man, injuries fucking up my progress. Musclebuilding is a marathon though, not a sprint.
I want to get to achieve Jeff Seid's kind of body, so I would probably have to roid up anyway.
Yeah for jeff seid level bodies you need roids. I personally don't have the ambition to make bodybuilding a key part of my lifestyle though so I only lift weights for looksmaxing purposes.
Yeah you can actually. 2 years of discipline in the gym and in the kitchen, and then getting a pump+good lighting before making a photo and you will look like that.

Sounds like an excuse for lazy people.

• +1
Bro forget roids.Just go to the gym bra
And invest in everything elde

• +1
Bro forget roids.Just go to the gym bra
And invest in everything elde
I need to get a God tier physique in a couple years max.
I already had to waste over 1 year due to an injury.

I lost 10kgs in that span of time.
Also you can't get to 90kg lean without roids

I have good abs/core/shoulder/traps/lats insertions.
Lifefuel for you i guess.Must be nice putting work in knowing you'll eventually look good.My genetics are average at best except for my quads/calves.

Yeah It sucks having to deal with injuries. I have 3 herniated discs, golfer's elbow and righr rotator cuff tear. I had to quit going to the gym many times for 3 months or more and now i'm very limited to what exercises i can do and i still have mild pain when performing them.

• So Sad
Just take sarms instead

@x30001 Thoughts about hopping on steroids?

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Not well researched, and I feel like aas are stronger and safer tbh

Steroids arent 100% safer if used in high doses. They have a ton of long term effects that not even doctors understand

You can

takes shit ton of discipline but my classmate has it

2-3 years though and he is a fanatic.

You can

takes shit ton of discipline but my classmate has it

2-3 years though and he is a fanatic.
That's still not big tbh. Headhunterz went from 65 to 80 in 1 year, which is kind of impressive, as he was still quite lean

That's 95ft percentile genetics.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
That's 95ft percentile genetics.
It's called fasting and getting a pump before making a pic in good lighting. This guy doesn't look like this ever except for the photoshoot this pic was taken for.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and JustTrynaGrow
why do people use this argument every time its natty-roids discussion?

like obviously you need good bodybuilding genetics to look good natty, what a shocker

but its not like you need model face to have good bodybuilding genetics, just because your height is shit, your face shit etc. you may respond extremely well to training

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
@ZyzzReincarnate

Frame > roids don't waste time

JFL, only with good genetics. If you have trash genetics you can natty train for years and will not reach this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow

High iq cel, i share the same opinion

Be careful though with injuries, on roids your muscles will adapt faster then your tendons and joints.

• +1
Be careful though with injuries, on roids your muscles will adept faster then your tendons and joints.
Yeah I know this.
I've training serratus and been stretching lats for a month now.

Need to make sure I will not get injured as it's a problem recovering.

why do people use this argument every time its natty-roids discussion?

like obviously you need good bodybuilding genetics to look good natty, what a shocker

but its not like you need model face to have good bodybuilding genetics, just because your height is shit, your face shit etc. you may respond extremely well to training
Yeah but it works both ways.
Guy at my school thinks he has good genetics because he's tall & wouldn't even consider being anything other then natty ever.
His hips are wide af so he doesn't look good shirtless and has had a max bench of 150lbs for over a year (hes 6'2 & weighs about 160lbs)

Week 1-10 250mg/wk test E
Week 1-10 50mg anavar daily

Wait ~10 days

Then pct:
Week 1-6 clomid 25mg daily

Is a good first cycle imo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, CopingCel and IWantToMax
Or just the 500mg/wk test cycle works too but I'd do the anavar option if you can afford it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopingCel and IWantToMax
Or just the 500mg/wk test cycle works too but I'd do the anavar option if you can afford it.
I read you should take both clomid and novaldex as pct in the first 3 weeks
Also how much would that cost roughly?

• +1
Nah that's outdated, use one or the other. Also a longer pct at lower doses has less side effects and works better.

• +1
  • Love it
Like $200, this is the best bang for your buck on real anavar I think other than raws. Anavar is a more expensive roid but this is a good deal and enough to run 14 weeks at 50mg daily.

• Love it
  • +1
Like $200, this is the best bang for your buck on real anavar I think other than raws. Anavar is a more expensive roid but this is a good deal and enough to run 14 weeks at 50mg daily.

Though it costed more tbh. Like 500 a cycle. Sounds good

Though it costed more tbh. Like 500 a cycle. Sounds good
I mean for 10weeks at 250mg you only need 1 10mg vial of test for $26 and 1 pack of clomid for $55 along with the anavar. It has way more clomid than you need but they don't sell smaller packs. And if you can afford it you might want to get two vials of test in case you drop one oflr want to extend the cycle. But I wouldn't run anavar past 10weeks. It is an oral afterall even if it is mild.

• Love it
I mean for 10weeks at 250mg you only need 1 10mg vial of test for $26 and 1 pack of clomid for $55 along with the anavar. It has way more clomid than you need but they don't sell smaller packs. And if you can afford it you might want to get two vials of test in case you drop one oflr want to extend the cycle. But I wouldn't run anavar past 10weeks. It is an oral afterall even if it is mild.
Googled something.
I've seen it is basically dht.
Is there anything I can do to avoid Hairloss, in case I start losing hair?
I've also seen there's different kinds of it, should I get the Bayer one?

Googled something.
I've seen it is basically dht.
Is there anything I can do to avoid Hairloss, in case I start losing hair?
I've also seen there's different kinds of it, should I get the Bayer one?
Get that one, don't need the bayer one. It is a dht derivative yes but it is the most mild steroid on here loss that exists. Milder than test, milder than deca etc. Just because it's a dht derivative does not mean it's hard on hair. Most dhts are but not anavar or primobolan.

• +1
Get that one, don't need the bayer one. It is a dht derivative yes but it is the most mild steroid on here loss that exists. Milder than test, milder than deca etc. Just because it's a dht derivative does not mean it's hard on hair. Most dhts are but not anavar or primobolan.
I found one for 44, bayer goes for 134.
If that's good I can make a cycle with 100

I found one for 44, bayer goes for 134.
If that's good I can make a cycle with 100
Does the 44 one have enough anavar though? the one I linked has alot of anavar.. The equivalent of 500 10mg pills.

And liver is not an issue either as it is an oral?

And liver is not an issue either as it is an oral?
Anavar is primarily metabolized by the kidneys which makes it unique. It barely causes any liver stress at that dose. You still don't want to run it much longer than 10 weeks because it can negatively impact your cholesterol levels.

• +1
@jefferson have you noticed any hairloss from your cycles?

@jefferson have you noticed any hairloss from your cycles?
After I came off tren I had my estrogen crashed for two months and went through a very stressful period in my life and lost half my hair over the course of ~2 months. It's just barely recovering from that now. And I was losing hair like mad while on the tren aswell.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and x30001