• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User28823, IAMNOTANINCEL, USERΝAME and 2 others
FUCK HIM ANOTHER THUG DEAD GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE
Real n

• Ugh..
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Half Samoan but I look more Hispanic/black
Relatable i get mistaken for niggers and samoans as a latino we are all cut from the same cloth it seems

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Juandigomigo22
I don't follow rap. Who is this guy?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Smoking 23

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
so ?
nobody on earth diserves death
me personally if that monkey shot my brother to death and then proceeded to spit on his grave:

First, attend medical school with the intent to become an anesthesiologist. Once I've managed to spend a few years smuggling tranquilizers, antibiotics, and surgical equipment, I can begin my revenge.

Second, abduction. Keep them confined to my basement, preferably strapped to a table. Be sure to learn their blood type, keep an IV connected so they don't dehydrate, but don't feed them. Let them wallow for a few days surrounded by medical equipment for scare factor. Once they no longer seem concerned that I'm going to do anything sadistic but are begging for food, I can begin my work.

Start with the fingers on the person's off-hand when I start amputating. Being sure to only use enough anesthetic to prevent them from going into shock. Remember, they need to know the feeling of what I'm doing to them, so I don't overdo it. Feed them their own fingers, forcefully if I must, uncooked. Start rotating to the digits on other limbs. Feet, dominant hand, etc. based on personal preference and their reaction when I offer to feed them again from that limb. Side note: If the victim is male, castration should be performed as well, but gauge their concern against their limbs first.

This process should continue, preferably over several months until they have nothing left but a torso and head. My medical training will be important to keep them from dying, as the best revenge is not to kill them, but to make their life miserable. At this point, I can begin removing sensory pieces, like the ears, tongue, and nose. The eyes should be taken last. After the eyes are removed, be sure to tell them how they wronged me and how they'll regret it forever. After I say this, two things should happen in rapid succession:

Puncture the eardrums so they can no longer hear, and give them a massive amount of psychedelic drugs. The amount should be enough to cause a permanent hallucinatory state that begins right after the last legitimate sensory input they'll ever experience.

Once the person has healed from the amputations and other ectomies I've performed that infection is no longer a concern, I should return them to a place they'll be found easily. They'll be unable to provide any feedback about who enacted the torture on them, and will remain trapped inside their own head reliving the months of grotesque surgery I performed on them before ultimately losing the ability to understand language.

Hypothetically, of course, that is, in GTA 6.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and alurmo