Still cant comprehend that Mexican Andy got a gf

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Fucking fatcel mexican thats legitimately 5'4.

And dont fucking tell me statusmax because he is broke and he doesnt even stream anymore and she is still with him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zeta ascended, Achathin and 4 others
Please someone explain this one I need it too

Just bloatmax confirmed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and PenileFacialSurgery
Ok I have have researched a bit:
Screenshot 20200215 095412 Chrome Beta

She probably is one of them abused by their bfs when she was 13 no father figure type hoe. A lot of her tweets are showing classical Borderline Personality signs.
Maybe she is with Mexican Andy because she thinks she deserves nothing better and because he won't leave her.
Just get a girl with daddy issues theory.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Ruby, Achathin and 3 others
Easy: mental illness, next.

Jokes aside, it’s honestly best for both of them. If you disregard looks, Mexican Andy will undoubtly worship and take care of her. She seems damaged and has found a guy that flys her to several countries and seems to genuinely like her. If we analyze her looks you’ll see that she’s kind of fat and frauding hard with makeup. If she plans to have low self esteem for the rest of her life, she’ll stay loyal to him. Seems like a win win.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Achathin and 1 other person
Easy: mental illness, next.

Jokes aside, it’s honestly best for both of them. If you disregard looks, Mexican Andy will undoubtly worship and take care of her. She seems damaged and has found a guy that flys her to several countries and seems to genuinely like her. If we analyze her looks you’ll see that she’s kind of fat and frauding hard with makeup. If she plans to have low self esteem for the rest of her life, she’ll stay loyal to him. Seems like a win win.
Screenshot 20200215 095339 Chrome Beta

Also she has no hair jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BPDexhead, Achathin, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
foid has no hair lmao objectively looksmatched, no average looking guy would commit to a bald girl with below average looks

@medialcanthuscel

Implying that she actually loves him lol

Compact midface
o
m
p
t

m
i
d
f
a
c
e

And dont fucking tell me statusmax because he is broke and he doesnt even stream anymore and she is still with him.

he has a big dick

She was in it from the beginning for the clout, it's possible that she might have developed an attraction. That is still really hard to believe though

Wtf man he doesnt even took cold showers as it seems. Wts is going on

has this guy never heard of dermatologists and accutane

maybe because he got clout?