Still can't find a granny (STORY)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Went to the park lookin for old ppl but literally all of them were either with someone else or walking a dog..

Fam I ain't gonna approach someone whilst they got a dog next to them that's just weird.

Ffs mayn :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
why u looking for old people jfl

just get a milf with good ass and tits and tap that until it expires
Too ugly for that do you not think they've got loads of other people in line wanting to fuck them?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and MikeMew'sBitch
grannymaxxing is ideal

You’re doing it wrong

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 14323
Yea how tf are you gonna cum fucking a granny god damn?

Good luck man but shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
You’re doing it wrong

How is an autist supposed to supervise an autist?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Went to the park lookin for old ppl but literally all of them were either with someone else or walking a dog..

Fam I ain't gonna approach someone whilst they got a dog next to them that's just weird.

Ffs mayn :feelswhy:
Dude, for me, it is so hard to get roasties. Idk how people over here think it is easy. I have matched with younger girls than me on Tinder, but I doubt they would actually meet/hookup. Once I somehow matched with a milf on tinder and she unmatched after I messaged her. The game is so rigged for sub-chads. I am too high inhib to approach someone IRL. Idk how you're doing it, anyways, good on you, keep searching. Maybe you should sign up on Ashley Madison or go on some old dating site where old people are registered, I think that this might be your only hope.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dude, for me, it is so hard to get roasties. Idk how people over here think it is easy. I have matched with younger girls than me on Tinder, but I doubt they would actually meet/hookup. Once I somehow matched with a milf on tinder and she unmatched after I messaged her. The game is so rigged for sub-chads. I am too high inhib to approach someone IRL. Idk how you're doing it, anyways, good on you, keep searching. Maybe you should sign up on Ashley Madison or go on some old dating site where old people are registered, I think that this might be your only hope.
Do you know of any old ppl dating sites? Is Ashley Madison one? Is it good?

This nigga down horrendous 💀

@Ed676 @WontStopNorwooding @cloUder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
Just pretend you are some grannys grandson or nephew or something

Get a dog too, dog owners are like a special caste of people, they often stop next to each other and discuss about their dogs.
Dogs-2.jpg
focused_176827018-stock-photo-couple-talking-while-walking-dogs.jpg
egsgeesg-1543395026369.jpg

just get a milf with good ass and tits and tap that until it expires
jfl at thinking ugly incel can fuck a hot milf just because of her age. ive seen good looking hot 48 yo women looking only for 20-30 yo gymcelled tall handsome chadlites. only thing an incel can fuck is old wrinkled moist granny born at least during WW2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
your life must be verging on a tragedy at this point OP

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot