Still Cheating on my (46F) pathetic cuck husband (57M)

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Yesterday, I told you about cheating with a 21-year-old. Today I want to tell you about the 19-year-old that fucked me.

A reminder, my pathetic husband has erectile dysfunction. Years ago, he had wanted to make me a hotwife, and shared his cuck fantasy. Well with the onset of erectile dysfunction, I decided to take him up on his offer. Now he didn’t want me to do it.

As I told you yesterday, I fucked a 21 year old in an alley outside a bar. I called my husband while I was getting fucked and he cried and hung up.

Yesterday, I decided to fuck a 19 year old I met on tinder. I drove over to where he lives about an hour away from my house, and I took him for a ride in my SUV. We started to make out and eventually, I rode his cock in the backseat. Once again, I called my husband to tell him how much better this 19-year-old cock was than his.

My husband hung up on me after telling me to go fuck myself. I told him I didn’t need to anymore that I found young cock to fuck me instead.

I’m not sure how many days in a row I can find new young cock to fuck, but I’m willing to give it the old college try.

Oh, by the way, my husband refused to sleep with me when I came home… it really didn’t bother me. There’s nothing he can do in bed for me anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Vermilioncore, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Yesterday, I told you about cheating with a 21-year-old. Today I want to tell you about the 19-year-old that fucked me.

A reminder, my pathetic husband has erectile dysfunction. Years ago, he had wanted to make me a hotwife, and shared his cuck fantasy. Well with the onset of erectile dysfunction, I decided to take him up on his offer. Now he didn’t want me to do it.

As I told you yesterday, I fucked a 21 year old in an alley outside a bar. I called my husband while I was getting fucked and he cried and hung up.

Yesterday, I decided to fuck a 19 year old I met on tinder. I drove over to where he lives about an hour away from my house, and I took him for a ride in my SUV. We started to make out and eventually, I rode his cock in the backseat. Once again, I called my husband to tell him how much better this 19-year-old cock was than his.

My husband hung up on me after telling me to go fuck myself. I told him I didn’t need to anymore that I found young cock to fuck me instead.

I’m not sure how many days in a row I can find new young cock to fuck, but I’m willing to give it the old college try.

Oh, by the way, my husband refused to sleep with me when I came home… it really didn’t bother me. There’s nothing he can do in bed for me anyway.
how the hell are u still together? Are u married with guy with down syndrome?

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, ElySioNs and Gaygymmaxx
99% of these posts are coomers with a cuck fetish btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, ElySioNs and Gaygymmaxx
If you read too many of these it'll become your archetype jungian psychology type shit
4327217 IMG 5165

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
😂

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and ElySioNs

I need to find her ngl