still laughing at psl autists

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
1689382854884-png.2320273

guy with a face like that dates girl after girl, because he looks good.

according to psl autists, he should suffer because he doenst have big jaw or other autistic shit

@subhuman incel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bushman
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THIS NIGGA GOT BIMAX AND STILL LOOKS RECESSED JUST CAUSE HE CANT STOP EATING MCDONALDS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

do i suffer
2e7b7b177f9e8e1001abdd540460a2ab

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THIS NIGGA GOT BIMAX AND STILL LOOKS RECESSED JUST CAUSE HE CANT STOP EATING MCDONALDS AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
he still gets compliments by random girls all the time, puffy face give him cuteness appeal

if he really wants to be legit slayer he should lose weight and get nice abs

• Love it

according to psl autists, he should suffer because he doenst have big jaw or other autistic shit

@subhuman incel
is that marsnik?

• JFL
he still gets compliments by random girls all the time, puffy face give him cuteness appeal

if he really wants to be legit slayer he should lose weight and get nice abs
lets be honest, if you jsut looked at the pic without knowing its @Marsik , u would actually think he would be nt, confident, has a social circle and does decent with girls, but sad thing he waste his life posting on this forum , very very sad indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
if you thought at any point that men rating other men would yield productive results it was always over from the beginning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Bushman, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
lets be honest, if you jsut looked at the pic without knowing its @Marsik , u would actually think he would be nt, confident, has a social circle and does decent with girls, but sad thing he waste his life posting on this forum , very very sad indeed
crazy thing is you retard spend your whole youth on League of legends while i slayed. i just downloaded the game and still fucked you up, and you spend hundreds of hours on that game. how does it feel ?

• +1

@subhuman incel
mogs chico

• Love it
He looks like shit, unironically. Maybe cut some fat and get on psychiatric drugs if he's struggling with sleep!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23239
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 19994
if you thought at any point that men rating other men would yield productive results it was always over from the beginning.

honestly if u looked like this, i understand why u rot on this forum, but the guy u posted looks normal with normal ratios just slightly chubby, easily can ascend with cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239