Still Playing Video Games? Grow the Fuck Up

Rigged

Rigged

Check My Profile Posts
If you’re over 25 and still spending hours on video games, you’re a fucking loser. Real men focus on building their careers and improving themselves, not wasting time on childish hobbies. Grow the fuck up and do something meaningful with your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebeast0503, Aladin, liberiangrimreaper and 7 others
shut up nigga

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, gothmog6, tombradylover and 6 others
Let people have fun. Life doesn’t need be a 24x7 min max quest

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, lowtiernormiechad, gothmog6 and 7 others
What if I’m too low iq, autistic and ugly to do anything other than waste time on vidya ?

Let people have fun. Life doesn’t need be a 24x7 min max quest
If ur not grinding ur not getting anywhere in life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72684 and Sprinkles
What if I’m too low iq, autistic and ugly to do anything other than waste time on vidya ?
Bitch the second u considered vidya good

On the one hand, you're right. But on the other, games today are so sophisticated, that it's not immature to play them anymore.

Life is not to be enjoyable, fiction has always been used to cope with reality. Some people don't enjoy their lives and they choose some technological drugs like vidya or TV series. I'm 20 but still have nothing better to do than play videogames, I suck at any other hobby.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192, morbidlymorbid, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Life is not to be enjoyable, fiction has always been used to cope with reality. Some people don't enjoy their lives and they choose some technological drugs like vidya or TV series. I'm 20 but still have nothing better to do than play videogames, I suck at any other hobby.
I'm a bigger misogynist than u

I'm a bigger misogynist than u
What have you done to foids, where are your hate threads about foids? I have genuine reasons to hate foids due to my past experiences with them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and optimisticzoomer
muh career

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
What have you done to foids, where are your hate threads about foids?
Muh hate threads

The biggest ones usually don't make threads cos they don't even consider wamen worth the content

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Klasik616
What have you done to foids, where are your hate threads about foids? I have genuine reasons to hate foids due to my past experiences with them.
You're only 18 I swear boyo
U don't hate them. U love them and wish they loved u, so retaliate.

Muh hate threads

The biggest ones usually don't make threads cos they don't even consider wamen worth the content
Based on those threads you seem pretty asexual nigga, I'm incel.

• JFL
  • +1
A 5'6 male telling users to grow up:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: morbidlymorbid, AustrianOak47 and coispet

Attachments

• IMG_8145.png
    IMG_8145.png
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8147.png
    IMG_8147.png
    680.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8146.png
    IMG_8146.png
    663.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8144.png
    IMG_8144.png
    642.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8143.png
    IMG_8143.png
    977.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Interesting threads but 0 replies, brutal@Rigged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
Based on those threads you see pretty asexual nigga, I'm incel.

Ironically, I have decided to remain celibate on purpose from now on due to deep hatred for them. A misogynist cannot be around women. One who dates women and claims to be a misogynist is just someone with anger issues and a need to feel superior

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
capitalism doesnt define manhood

Ironically, I have decided to remain celibate on purpose from now on due to deep hatred for them. A misogynist cannot be around women. One who dates women and claims to be a misogynist is just someone with anger issues and a need to feel superior
Yes exactly me. I only want revenge but I don't really love them or anything, I can't love something that has made me suffer. I wanna pump and dump them, ghost them and say shit about them.

• +1
Yes exactly me. I only want revenge but I don't really love them or anything, I can't love something that has made me suffer. I wanna pump and dump them, ghost them and say shit about them.
I have reached a new level of not even wanting that. They disgust me, ded srs. I will just masturbate. But haven't done that for a few days since I read this post
IMG 20240621 170719

Disgusting

If you’re over 25 and still spending hours on video games, you’re a fucking loser. Real men focus on building their careers and improving themselves, not wasting time on childish hobbies. Grow the fuck up and do something meaningful with your life
nigga they put peter griffin in fortnite

• JFL
Reactions: widdi
Walmart Andrew Tate

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta