Still rotting and still ugly.

L

Lebgfinal

User
Wondering when my life will change but I'm still living.
People here have seemed to have the idea that ugly people have a solution in that.
They propose suicide or stuff like that but I'm not ending my life. I just need to keep living and find happiness despite my bad face.
I think this is what I'm becoming, lone soul trying to be happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, sub6manletnozygos, glaruz and 7 others
People here have seemed to have the idea that ugly people have a solution in that.
They propose suicide or stuff like that but I'm not ending my life. I just need to keep living and find happiness despite my bad face.
every day is a fucking struggle but hopefully there's happiness at the end of the road

every day is a fucking struggle
I wouldn't say it's a struggle to be honest, I think being an incel is not that hard. It's a inconvenience sure but I'm still grateful to be able to eat and live confortably.
I know people will call this cope but whatever, I've accepted I'm ugly but I can still be grateful that lot of my basic needs are being fullfilled despites me not being able to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Tabula Rasa
bro i was ugly just like u and now I am hard ascending and on road to possibly reaching lite you just have to be bothered, starving is key.

I wouldn't say it's a struggle to be honest, I think being an incel is not that hard. It's a inconvenience sure but I'm still grateful to be able to eat and live confortably.
I know people will call this cope but whatever, I've accepted I'm ugly but I can still be grateful that lot of my basic needs are being fullfilled despites me not being able to get laid.
I wish I could be grateful like you but if you're a mentalcel life is fucking hell every day.

bro i was ugly just like u and now I am hard ascending and on road to possibly reaching lite you just have to be bothered, starving is key.
You guys always treating like a video game where they tell you "just do this to be chadlite bro"
almost nobody is chadlite and you know it, I'm tired of these tiktokcels just coping and not accepting that not everyone is an attractive guy
and that you and me are NOT special.
ascending doesn't mean anything and just living life like a normie gives you better chances of "ascending".
but again it doesnt exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and serialcoper
I remember rating your face some months ago and I thought you had potential and you surpassed them.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
I wish I could be grateful like you but if you're a mentalcel life is fucking hell every day.
Look man, being a mentalcel is a choice, you can be a giga truecel and still do something of your fucking days and stop rotting on here.
I assure you that realistically if you have friends, hobbies, or play any games. You will not think as much about all the bad things in your life and start having some fun. That's what most people do, they go walk with their friend, go play some games online, work in a field they like.
That is how you make your life not hell.
It won't fix your attractiveness to women but it totally can make your life more nice to live through everyday, at least that's what I've learned.
I'm sad that I didn't get lucky to look good, or get women attracted to me but that doesn't really matter in what I said before. and many ugly people do that and are not depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Tabula Rasa and serialcoper
You guys always treating like a video game where they tell you "just do this to be chadlite bro"
almost nobody is chadlite and you know it, I'm tired of these tiktokcels just coping and not accepting that not everyone is an attractive guy
and that you and me are NOT special.
ascending doesn't mean anything and just living life like a normie gives you better chances of "ascending".
but again it doesnt exist.
ok whatever u say buddy u don't even know what I look like now but ok

keep rotting and never do anything with ur life ig lol its on u

I remember rating your face some months ago and I thought you had potential and you surpassed them.
I do not even know who he is and I can't give a shit, good for him for being lucky, I am not.
A potential is what you get at birth, my potential is low and that is not necessarily because of my choices or anything.
That's just how I was born so it is what it is.

you’re a negative magnet

you push people away because you’re quite bland

meanwhile i’m like a sun, solar, i captivate the masses because excuse my lack of humility… but i captivate the masses because im so interesting!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Paul7, Tabula Rasa and Klasik616
literally just get accutane

• +1
ok whatever u say buddy u don't even know what I look like now but ok
Your name doesn't ring a bell anyways, couldn't tell you what you looked like before or after or at any time. I have no memories of ever hearing your name and if I do it's too unrelevant for me to remember. Again, I didn't insult you, but good for you man, if you lost weight and looked before I am happy for you. But I am not you, and I am not "reaching "lite"" or that type of bullshit.
Like I said don't try to brag in my threads saying you have a better life and you look better than me because its unrelevant.

• +1
I do not even know who he is and I can't give a shit, good for him for being lucky, I am not.
A potential is what you get at birth, my potential is low and that is not necessarily because of my choices or anything.
That's just how I was born so it is what it is.
tbf this was me as a child so I always had the bones so maybe ur right if ur ugly as a child u will probably be ugly when u grow up

Attachments

• image_2024-07-22_085324090.png
    image_2024-07-22_085324090.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
you’re a negative magnet

you push people away because you’re quite bland

meanwhile i’m like a sun, solar, i captivate the masses because excuse my lack of humility… but i captivate the masses because im so interesting!
That doesn't mean anything but you seem like you just post random shit at this point.

Your name doesn't ring a bell anyways, couldn't tell you what you looked like before or after or at any time. I have no memories of ever hearing your name and if I do it's too unrelevant for me to remember. Again, I didn't insult you, but good for you man, if you lost weight and looked before I am happy for you. But I am not you, and I am not "reaching "lite"" or that type of bullshit.
Like I said don't try to brag in my threads saying you have a better life and you look better than me because its unrelevant.
well atleast try my man all u do is complain on here do something about it

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
stop being ugly
stop rotting
stop being lonely

be chad instead u moron, why waste ur life like this.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
tbf this was me as a child so I always had the bones so maybe ur right if ur ugly as a child u will probably be ugly when u grow up
I did not ask about you. and I do not care. This is a threads talking about my life but you need to bring your little stupid ego into it.
Go brag somewhere else.
Next time someone is talking about their struggles in life maybe don't come here talking about your just to get attention. I really can't get out with people like that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmogger and serialcoper
stop being ugly
stop rotting
stop being lonely

be chad instead u moron, why waste ur life like this.
You can't be talking gaston you've been there for a long time, look pretty good yet you keep complaining about non existent problems you have. If you had any self awareness you would quit this shithole and just live life, I really don't know why you are still active on there and everytime I hear about you it's you complaining that you are not chad or something.
And also "Be chad" doesn't mean anything, it's not a choice so the waste is not within my control. How can I be a moron in that aspect

I did not ask about you. and I do not care. This is a threads talking about my life but you need to bring your little stupid ego into it.
Go brag somewhere else.
Next time someone is talking about their struggles in life maybe don't come here talking about your just to get attention. I really can't get out with people like that.
bro calm down u sound like ur a bit too upset with life, and ur not even doing anything about it lol ur the real loser here my guy

bro calm down u sound like ur a bit too upset with life, and ur not even doing anything about it lol ur the real loser here my guy
I'm upset because of problems I have no control over. I know I can be better socially, I know I can get a job and get friends.
That is not what I'm complaining about.
And I totally acknowledge I'm living like a loser right now but again, it's hard to be motivated when everything in life encourage you to give up.
If I had choice over my issues I would probably try harder.

• Hmm...
You can't be talking gaston you've been there for a long time, look pretty good yet you keep complaining about non existent problems you have. If you had any self awareness you would quit this shithole and just live life, I really don't know why you are still active on there and everytime I hear about you it's you complaining that you are not chad or something.
And also "Be chad" doesn't mean anything, it's not a choice so the waste is not within my control. How can I be a moron in that aspect
it's a mindset

you are stuck in a bad one

I'm upset because of problems I have no control over. I know I can be better socially, I know I can get a job and get friends.
That is not what I'm complaining about.
And I totally acknowledge I'm living like a loser right now but again, it's hard to be motivated when everything in life encourage you to give up.
If I had choice over my issues I would probably try harder.
what are your issues then, your looks? softmaxx first then if ur not where u want to be then just hardmaxx? I don't understand u literally have a decent base aswell

Yeah same I feel like I've lived too long to rope now. I've become too knowledgeable, if I knew that it would be like this when I was younger then I would've just ended it back then

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Darkeningstar
do no fap and fix ur mental or something to get motivated

Yeah same I feel like I've lived too long to rope now. I've become too knowledgeable, if I knew that it would be like this when I was younger then I would've just ended it back then
how do u mf think like this i don't understand

it's a mindset

you are stuck in a bad one
You seem like you are doing the same but I don't think I'm having that bad of a mood. I'm just realistic into the fact that I am pretty unattractive and I can't get any girls to like me. Do you expect me to have great confidence after that? People have been making fun of my looks for years while you have been reputed for being an attractive person. You can't understand what I struggle with everyday.
But I get it. It's all about the mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
how do u mf think like this i don't understand
@nigtard always posts this kind of comments / threads, I think he has real life problems. Sometimes there's not a solution you know.

• +1
Suicide is a big decision, and it's a bad one. I would never kill myself because I want to live.
Killing yourself is only a good idea if I'm suffering, and despite my struggles, my situation is not really that bad.

I'm a truecel you wouldn't understand,nothing good ever happens in my life.I just live miserably
You are attention seeking like the other one. You can't be objective unlike me.
You are not what someone would consider a truecel and even then it's not a reason to end your life, because that would be very simplistic way of thinking.

Suicide is a big decision, and it's a bad one. I would never kill myself because I want to live.
Killing yourself is only a good idea if I'm suffering, and despite my struggles, my situation is not really that bad.
My situation is terrible rn, I'm basically a NEET with no hope of getting into university.I don't have a job and my parents hate me

• +1
That doesn't mean anything but you seem like you just post random shit at this point.
what matters is that my loyal and astute followers understand my words

do no fap and fix ur mental or something to get motivated
Like you said, your motivation is that you "ascended to chadlite" or something.
Can't relate with that statement, even if I doubt it. If it is true, it's good for you that you are a chad now but I do not look as good as you objectively. I don't get that motivation boost when trying to improve myself. NoFap wouldn't fix anything.

• +1
You seem like you are doing the same but I don't think I'm having that bad of a mood. I'm just realistic into the fact that I am pretty unattractive and I can't get any girls to like me. Do you expect me to have great confidence after that? People have been making fun of my looks for years while you have been reputed for being an attractive person. You can't understand what I struggle with everyday.
But I get it. It's all about the mindset.
Just because others think you are ugly, doesn't mean you have to.

I completely socially isolate so I can be chad in my own world. Normal people aren't worth my time.

You are attention seeking like the other one. You can't be objective unlike me.
You are not what someone would consider a truecel and even then it's not a reason to end your life, because that would be very simplistic way of thinking.
BGM rated me 2.5 psl and I descended hard after that.I don't want to end my life because of my looks I want to because I have nothing to live for

• +1
My situation is terrible rn, I'm basically a NEET with no hope of getting into university.I don't have a job and my parents hate me
Fix that first, I assure you if you don't try to fix your education your life will become worse. Instead of being a NEET you can go to school, start education again and make your hope of university to be higher. That is something you have control over and you have no excuses to not do it.
I assure you it's a better idea to do that than completely give up.

BGM rated me 2.5 psl and I descended hard after that.I don't want to end my life because of my looks I want to because I have nothing to live for
BGM is a reputed retard who has encouraged suicide on multiple users. This guy words have no values.
And like I said, you have nothing to live for but do like me, you do. You can be depressed, I have issues like you, you can be ugly but that doesn't mean you need to kill yourself.
I've said this enough, I acknowledge I'm ugly but I also try to make my life a bit better step by step. I changed my mindset in that aspect of life. It's just not realistic to cry about your looks everyday when you know it's not going to change anything, that's why I do vent about my problems but I also try to get a good education and work towards things in my control. That's why I try to distance myself from looks, but I do come around it, because looks are important, but they are outside my control.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Darkeningstar
Apply for any jobs and forget about university, you might find something you wanna get better on and then study. Or be a technician. Not all people are designed to be academic. Being NEET is worse than being dead, life is about being and time. A NEET is someone that barely exists, escape that by working.

Last edited:
Apply for any jobs and forget about university, you might find something you wanna get better on and then study. Or be a technician. Not all people are designed to be academic. Being NEET is worse than being dead.
NEET is a bad lifestyle, it's basically just asking for your life to get worse. It's rotting without a goal and knowing your life will just become worse.
Don't become a NEET unless you really want your life to become worse and you are too lazy to do anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Paul7 and Klasik616
Fix that first, I assure you if you don't try to fix your education your life will become worse. Instead of being a NEET you can go to school, start education again and make your hope of university to be higher. That is something you have control over and you have no excuses to not do it.
I assure you it's a better idea to do that than completely give up.
Its difficult getting back into education where I live, I have to pay thousands and don't have the money for it

Its difficult getting back into education where I live, I have to pay thousands and don't have the money for it
Get a shitty job and get money. Like I said if you stay in your situation your life will just become worse.
Work might not be exciting but it's the way to change you from your monotone life and maybe move forward for the better.
Wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nigtard
BGM is a reputed retard who has encouraged suicide on multiple users. This guy words have no values.
And like I said, you have nothing to live for but do like me, you do. You can be depressed, I have issues like you, you can be ugly but that doesn't mean you need to kill yourself.
I've said this enough, I acknowledge I'm ugly but I also try to make my life a bit better step by step. I changed my mindset in that aspect of life. It's just not realistic to cry about your looks everyday when you know it's not going to change anything, that's why I do vent about my problems but I also try to get a good education and work towards things in my control. That's why I try to distance myself from looks, but I do come around it, because looks are important, but they are outside my control.
I know about that but when I think about his rating and look in the mirror I feel like he's right.Surely you can relate especially since the amount of shit you have gotten just for how you look, when someone calls you ugly you are going to believe it since thats what people have been calling you all your life

• +1
I assure you that realistically if you have friends, hobbies, or play any games. You will not think as much about all the bad things in your life and start having some fun. That's what most people do, they go walk with their friend, go play some games online, work in a field they like.
That's the fucking problem man, I have NONE of that. This is what happens if you were non-nt and an abused dog and you grew up still having the same mental problems you did and still cannot talk to people.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
That's the fucking problem man, I have NONE of that. This is what happens if you were non-nt and an abused dog and you grew up still having the same mental problems you did and still cannot talk to people.
I can't relate in that aspect because I grew up with friends. I just wish you the best in that aspect, just talk to people, I assure you some guys will be willing to be friends with you.

I can't relate in that aspect because I grew up with friends. I just wish you the best in that aspect, just talk to people, I assure you some guys will be willing to be friends with you.
being a mentalcell isn't a choice bro trust me. I do think I can improve and get better but it isn't a choice. If I could talk to people I would, it's not that easy. Thanks for the wishes though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rea
NEET is a bad lifestyle, it's basically just asking for your life to get worse. It's rotting without a goal and knowing your life will just become worse.
Don't become a NEET unless you really want your life to become worse and you are too lazy to do anything.
being a neet is kinda chill tbh maybe i don’t mind it cause i never really screwed myself school wise only socially fucked myself