Still thinking that I'm shit for girls...

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
It's all....

Just being ignored on instagram when i write to someone.
When people show me to some girls their reaction is like "i'm disgusted".
If someone was interested in me now she lost any interest...
it's like being garbage... it's being garbage

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, Pendejo, Roping Subhuman and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

Show face plz

shit is very sad, man...

you just have to go out A LOT. in the last weeks ive gone out every single day to a city/bar/random place very many people are. you need to look for ioi's but not too obvious. dont walk or look around expecting to get looked at by every chick because that will make you depressed. you are decent looking but just like most people here nowhere near chico level. when i go out, 10 girls will just walk past me and just look at me once in the eye, then look away and they're gone. whatever after passing enough chicks, there will be one giving obvious ioi's. looking at me from the distance, then looking away and when i pass them, i see in the corner of my eye that they look at me expecting that i look too.
stop approaching or writing to random chicks. go out and look for girls giving you ioi's, then approach.

It's all....

Just being ignored on instagram when i write to someone.
When people show me to some girls their reaction is like "i'm disgusted".
If someone was interested in me now she lost any interest...
it's like being garbage... it's being garbage
I dreamt that my palate got fucked from an accident, the tip of my nose got cut off and how I didn't realize that was why people stared weird at me jfl

Show face plz

thete are some threads with my face
you just have to go out A LOT. in the last weeks ive gone out every single day to a city/bar/random place very many people are. you need to look for ioi's but not too obvious. dont walk or look around expecting to get looked at by every chick because that will make you depressed. you are decent looking but just like most people here nowhere near chico level. when i go out, 10 girls will just walk past me and just look at me once in the eye, then look away and they're gone. whatever after passing enough chicks, there will be one giving obvious ioi's. looking at me from the distance, then looking away and when i pass them, i see in the corner of my eye that they look at me expecting that i look too.
stop approaching or writing to random chicks. go out and look for girls giving you ioi's, then approach.

doesn't work anyway

Bump this

It sucks man. I’ve been treated like dirt on the ground my whole life also. Fuck everyone for, as ER said, “the crime of having a better life than me.”

thete are some threads with my face

doesn't work anyway
Can you link the threads?

For average looking guys you have to approach irl, they won't respond on Instagram because their dms are filled with sausages.

Can you link the threads?

For average looking guys you have to approach irl, they won't respond on Instagram because their dms are filled with sausages.

here's some but sure i'm looking worse than that. This evening another girl refused to kiss me.... i didn't realize i'm so dirty trash bag

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo

here's some but sure i'm looking worse than that. This evening another girl refused to kiss me.... i didn't realize i'm so dirty trash bag

what a retard lol youre above avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Luke LLL
so... i keep an eye on a girl right now, but today i notice that she doesn't want even sit next to me.
On my car she was behind (and her sister next to me), then on a park, i was on bench, and her sister was on the other side. There was free space between me and her sister, but still she makes her sister move closer to me so she could sit on the other side...

we are just shit guys... every girl looks at us like we are mud, disgusting mud; i don't know wtf i have to do in orde to have a girl... a friend of mine let me know his coworker, and she said that my friends talk a lot about me.. but after that day i knew nothing. I suspect my friend ask to her something about me but she just said "no"

so... i keep an eye on a girl right now, but today i notice that she doesn't want even sit next to me.
On my car she was behind (and her sister next to me), then on a park, i was on bench, and her sister was on the other side. There was free space between me and her sister, but still she makes her sister move closer to me so she could sit on the other side...

we are just shit guys... every girl looks at us like we are mud, disgusting mud; i don't know wtf i have to do in orde to have a girl... a friend of mine let me know his coworker, and she said that my friends talk a lot about me.. but after that day i knew nothing. I suspect my friend ask to her something about me but she just said "no"
Why are you hanging out with her and her sister lol

I shit on pant sometime xD 🤟

The real retards are who rate me as average or above

What's your age?