Stocks

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
Has anybody here had success with the stock market? If so, how much were your profits and from which stocks?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lev Peshkov, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1

• +1
yea crypto all doe now its kinda shit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8744
Has anybody here had success with the stock market?
no, I'm a big fat failer in the stock market. Fails maxxed to the Moon
If so, how much were your profits and from which stocks?

Meme Harold GIF by Aeromexico

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 8744 and Bitch
I made like 30 $. Stocks are shit if you'll be investing pennies and don't want to wait for 30 years and then sell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
I made like 30 $. Stocks are shit if you'll be investing pennies and don't want to wait for 30 years and then sell
I mean profit is profit. Right now it’s either yolo some options on some shit stock or find a coin that’ll 50x

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
I just have a global equity index and the best stocks are north american tech stocks

I mean profit is profit. Right now it’s either yolo some options on some shit stock or find a coin that’ll 50x
I mean yeah but I hope you have some money saved up otherwise investing in stocks is pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744
I mean yeah but I hope you have some money saved up otherwise investing in stocks is pointless
I do but it’s something I don’t even wanna think about this shit stresses me out I’m just gonna put some money into the big cryptos cardano xlm xrp shit like that and just wait it out tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Bitch
I do but it’s something I don’t even wanna think about this shit stresses me out I’m just gonna put some money into the big cryptos cardano xlm xrp shit like that and just wait it out tbh
tbh tbh
hi

Just kind of wasting away right now, trying to get back in the self improvement mode ya know

• +1
  • +1
yea self improvement is a cope imo because it expects too much
hoping i can find some things i want to do this summer and start small. expecting results too big just ends in disappointment

Has anybody here had success with the stock market? If so, how much were your profits and from which stocks?
I think your question here is fundamentally flawed.
It shows you clearly didnt educate yourself about the topic.
Even if I told you I made x money with y stock, what do you do with that information? Blindly invest into the same?
If somebody told you he didnt have any success - would it lead you to believe the stock market is a "scam" on basis of a few responses on an incel forum?
I can absolutely understand you wanting to make money and cope with inceldom by buying stuff (my dream is to be rich aswell) but sadly there are no shortcuts. You will have to gather that information yourself. Nobody here is gonna give you actual useful advice for free. There are tons of useful videos on youtube - but remember, the actual useful ones are the most boring and those with shiny thumbnails "GOING TO THE MOON" from the bitcoinmaster04 are probably not what u wanna watch.

• +1
Reactions: beingmoreattractive
yea self improvement is a cope imo because it expects too much
hoping i can find some things i want to do this summer and start small. expecting results too big just ends in disappointment
I agree to an extent. My current “goals” are probably considered minuscule to many. It’s very small steps that eventually add up in the long run but it’s vital that I keep my mind focused only on the week ahead. Anything more and I tend to get demotivated

• +1
I think your question here is fundamentally flawed.
It shows you clearly didnt educate yourself about the topic.
Even if I told you I made x money with y stock, what do you do with that information? Blindly invest into the same?
If somebody told you he didnt have any success - would it lead you to believe the stock market is a "scam" on basis of a few responses on an incel forum?
I can absolutely understand you wanting to make money and cope with inceldom by buying stuff (my dream is to be rich aswell) but sadly there are no shortcuts. You will have to gather that information yourself. Nobody here is gonna give you actual useful advice for free. There are tons of useful videos on youtube - but remember, the actual useful ones are the most boring and those with shiny thumbnails "GOING TO THE MOON" from the bitcoinmaster04 are probably not what u wanna watch.
I agree with what you said. Personally I’ve made money from stocks. I know you can make a lot or lose a lot. This thread was just a genuine interest to see who here trades stocks and if they did what did they profit off of. Any stocks mentioned here won’t influence what I actually trade or invest in irl. I was just curious about the experiences of other because I was bored. I can def see how my question could be interpreted that way that u explained though.