“STONECOLD TRUECELS” the second they receive even THE TINEST amount of female validation

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 8464

IMG 8465

Look at this shit :lul::lul::lul: some positive reinforcement from even a slightly attarcive women and all of a sudden he’s “better then all of us” all of a sudden he starts talking like some normie who thinks he’s above incels. He does a 180 degree take on all the negative reinforcement he’s has had in life you know, goes from 28 year old KHHV truecel to being the one calling YOU a seething incel :lul: becuae of ONE ONE virtue signal compliment from an ok looking women

Fucking pathetic. Men are pathetic cucks I’m telling you. Literally the most “stone cold incel” you know will do a 180 on his beliefs the second even a slightly attarcive women says a word to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, baerr, scrunchables and 2 others
You know damn well you'd do the same thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and wrist cry
Gengar mogs your whole family tree, kinda funny that you seethe at him

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Genger is 28 KHHV he doesn’t mog shitb
He mogs you in terms of looks, female attention and status in his private life

Cope. Besides not my point
I don’t care about your point, but you’re seething at someone who’s superior to you, have some self respect and stop barking like a dog to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Suns9999
Leave the mods alone, you're seething hard

Also what's wrong with calling people incels

This is NOT an incel forum it's a Looksmaxxing forum 😊

• JFL
I don’t care about your point, but you’re seething at someone who’s superior to you, have some self respect and stop barking like a dog to be honest
Not seething, just showing how these niggas switch up after one second. It’s pathetic.
Leave the mods alone, you're seething hard
Stop sucking his dick

• JFL
Not seething, just showing how these niggas switch up after one second. It’s pathetic.

Stop sucking his dick
NO US T70 BLACK EYED CHADS MUST PROTECT EACH OTHER (GREEKS AND INDIANS UNITE!)