stop adding decimals to ratings idiots

A

Argentina

Iron
There is a reason temperature is measured in a centigrade scale, its the lowest temperature change that we really care about.

The psl scale has 8 different ranks for attractiveness and that is enough. when you say someone is "6.5" as an example you are implying that there is such a thing as a 6.4 and 6.6 etc. can we really measure differences in attractiveness like that? no we cant.

So either the psl scale is wrong, which is a thought that really has quite a bit of merit to it or the raters are idiots which i think is even more likely.

in reality making it only 8 points (or 9 cant bother to look it up) maybe makes the scale too amiguous and vague which forces people to manufacture these inbetween ratings that take validity from the scale.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
im too low iq to understand sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: Argentina
i think we can, some people are just that bit more attractive than others. A normie with brown eyes and a normie with blue eyes alows that blue eyed normie to move up .5 psl and foids notice this too

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lolcel, faggotchadlite and 5 others
OP is a mere 4.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Lolcel, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
so the idea ur proposing is make the scale /16 because i rarely ever see votes inbetween .5 and 1

you need to go outside more often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, dnrd and Deleted member 13994
so the idea ur proposing is make the scale /16 because i rarely ever see votes inbetween .5 and 1
no im saying that there is no difference between a 5 and a 5.5

i think we can, some people are just that bit more attractive than others. A normie with brown eyes and a normie with blue eyes alows that blue eyed normie to move up .5 psl and foids notice this too
then place him at 6. whats the point of the scale then

strong 8.8 thread

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
The difference 1 psl point makes is massive, .5 is for when someone is obviously above one tier but doesn’t quite make it to the next tier, which is a pretty common thing to see. Don’t even try to lie to me, you know you’ve seen guys who were above one rank and below another.

If you think the difference is small then you’re probably out here rating 4’s as 5’s tbh. Don’t act autistic if you don’t have the looks level for it

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
The difference 1 psl point makes is massive, .5 is for when someone is obviously above one tier but doesn’t quite make it to the next tier, which is a pretty common thing to see. Don’t even try to lie to me, you know you’ve seen guys who were above one rank and below another.

If you think the difference is small then you’re probably out here rating 4’s as 5’s tbh. Don’t act autistic if you don’t have the looks level for it
exactly just a mm of bone makes a difference, the problem with me is that my deformity caused me to lose tons of bone mass. probably lost inches of forward growth, my skull is incomplete. Just imagine how different my life would be if i didnt fall off a roof. I would be having a different life. These few mms of bone can change a person's life

• +1
Reactions: loksr

nah the differences are so big you can group people who look slightly different in the same group because what matters is attraction to women. a "5.5" might objectively look better than a 5 and worse than a 6 but in the eyes of women it makes no difference. and again if it does then the psl scale is retarded

nah the differences are so big you can group people who look slightly different in the same group because what matters is attraction to women. a "5.5" might objectively look better than a 5 and worse than a 6 but in the eyes of women it makes no difference. and again if it does then the psl scale is retarded
women aren't an alien species, they can tell when a guy is above average but not markedly above average just like we can, and he's not the same to them as just a normal average guy or a markedly above average guy

the psl scale is just describing what objectively exists, there are objectively guys out there who are above average looking but not markedly so, thus the .5, deal with it bro. Your problem is more semantics than anything since you don't like that it implies the existence of .6's etc
how do you feel about things like "high tier normie" "low tier chadlite" "high tier chad" etc?

You are correct PSL rating is flawed. There is no guideline on how to rate people, its just a fucking number with 4psl being the middle.

I don't see it often here but on r/truerateme I see people give autistic rating such as 5.8/10. Like wtf does a 5.8 mean. I think the way people get rated needs improving. I also think that failing to factor in somebodies entire body is retarded.

I think the rating system needs improving. A few ideas I have seen
Wheat Waffles: 3 catergories. unnattractive, normal, attractive. I think this isn't bad but its to generalised. Because some attractive people could still improve their looks to become more attractive. For example a guy with a good face but a shit body could improve his body to become more attractive. He would still be classed as attractive but he could improve more.

Catergocial rating (Semi used on this website, but this rating system removes numerical values)
Using these Catergories
Subhuman
Low Tier Normie
Normie
High Tier Normie
Chadlite
Chad
Gigachad

SMV rating (Factor in everthing, LMS etc. I dont like this idea because I think Money and status is cope if your ugly.)
Infinite SMV
High SMV
Medium SMV
Low SMV
No SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478