Stop being a "good" person

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
Being "good" and having good morals is not benefitting you
Only cheaters and "evil" people who take advantage and abuse others get rewarded and move forward in life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Boxingfan, iam good boy and 14 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: sozz
broooootal truthpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and bluemcdonalds
It's an obvious truth that many people deny

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, AngryShortMale and bluemcdonalds
being good is normally equated to being retarded. It shoudnt. Personally I don't feel good being a shitty person... and why should I be? It's rather indicative of how ur brain works...

I also doubt average people need to compromise themselves for shit. They do for fun. Messing with people also bring you to be a target so be careful...

harsh truth

“Good” describes a proficiency in something. Morals do not make a person “good”; they make them a moral person.

The entire notion that you can be “good” or “bad” has its genesis in the ideas imposed upon everyone during childhood where they were taught to be “good”.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and IAMNOTANINCEL
Being nice is a strategy to safeguard oneself from social detriment. In some people, this strategy develops consciously rather than subconsciously.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
being good is normally equated to being retarded. It shoudnt. Personally I don't feel good being a shitty person... and why should I be? It's rather indicative of how ur brain works...
It's not that you should be ann asshole, or shitty person.
It's that you shouldn't stop at anything, any morals or make any barries to succeed. Don't hesitate to do something that will benefit you because its "evil" or "bad"
Infact, being an asshole can stop you from succeeding because most people like to be pleased to win them over

Wow at the deep philosophy..

It's not that you should be ann asshole, or shitty person.
It's that you shouldn't stop at anything, any morals or make any barries to succeed. Don't hesitate to do something that will benefit you because its "evil" or "bad"
Infact, being an asshole can stop you from succeeding because most people like to be pleased to win them over
I dont like absolute statements but i get your point. In "that sense" i might agree...

This hit hard finally going to implement it

You kids are retarded. People treat you the same way you treat them (for the most part) being selfish and an asshole= hated