Stop being afraid to say someone is ugly

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I’ve been lied to and it made me think I was a top shot.

I didn’t come here for comforting lies. This is why we need to private the forum.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Lefty Rankin, slavicpsycho and 3 others

I didn’t come here for comforting lies. This is why we need to private the forum.
Got bad news for ya buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Got bad news for ya buddy
I know I’m unattractive but before I was still confused because I wasn’t getting bullied or anything but if girls don’t want me then that’s just how it is

I know I’m unattractive but before I was still confused because I wasn’t getting bullied or anything but if girls don’t want me then that’s just how it is
I was jk I never seen u b4

• +1
I’m ugly.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 21467 and Juandigomigo22
Well now you know im ugly
Yeessss bro and I’m 6’8 balding construction worker grinding my fingers to the bone because my wife took our kids and the money

• So Sad
you’re like the blasian version of elliot

• JFL
Realistically LTN is ugly

And ltn is only like 20% of the population

• +1
Yeessss bro and I’m 6’8 balding construction worker grinding my fingers to the bone because my wife took our kids and the money
Why not use your fingers and finger your wife’s tight pussy

Girls will honestly think you're "ugly", but it's only because they have ridiculously high standards due to an inflated sense of self. It's not really their fault though because everyone including the incel and his dog will spend all their time raising them up and putting other guys down because they think it improves their chances.

I would but I have a date with your mom at the local Bangladeshi cafe tonight
That’s fine, I noticed your mom’s bedroom door was unlocked so I’ll slip in real quietly. :ogre:

You know, sometimes I don't have the heart when someone I've never encountered on here before reaches out to me, out of the blue, in pm asking me to rate them. I'm not a very nice guy sometimes and if someone reaches out to me they must have done so because, for whatever reason, they feel comfortable with me. I hate it because then I've gotta use a lot of mental energy to tell them they're ugly in a gentle way. I'm good at finding words to be mean to someone, but not to be nice. It's always a relief when the person messaging me is actually good looking.

• +1