STOP BEING LAZY: How Gym/Healthmaxxing Can Help You Ascend and Improve Your Life

Rhino LeFort

Rhino LeFort

Archduke of Gandy Heaven
Alright you read the title. I’m sure a lot of you are gonna comment shit like “foids don’t care about physique” or whatever cope you wanna use. Go ahead, I don’t care. When’s the last time you’ve seen an Instagram reel blow up because a guy was super skinny or because a guy was a fatass? It doesn’t happen. It only happens when the guy is in good shape and muscular. You have poor pattern-recognition skills if you haven’t realized this.

Women, especially as you get older, really value men that are in good shape not just for their good looks, but because it shows they can commit to a goal and follow through, which is an attractive quality and is a sign you’d be a good father. Don’t you wanna ascend, slay, find love, and have a family one day? This is your first step.

So let’s get into it. I’ll start off with a little context on me and my own gym/health journey. I have been working out and eating healthily consistently for around 6 months now, and have observed incredible changes in numerous aspects of my life. I am 100% natural, not even creatine or any supps of any kind. I’m probably gonna start taking creatine soon tho. In just those short 6 months of consistent training, my body looks impossibly better. I don’t plan to stop anytime soon.

Anyway, now onto the point of this thread: how gymmaxxing/healthmaxxing can help YOU. I’ll split this into two parts, exercise and diet.

EXERCISE

So I understand you may not wanna stop lurking in offtopic and cooming to gia morphs all day, but it’s time to get off your ass. I promise you you’ll feel better about yourself and your body if you work out, which will only increase the more you do it.

It gives you endorphins which make you feel good and it boosts testosterone as well. After doing this for 6 months, I feel a significant noticeable change in my testosterone. You can feel it shooting through your veins. It’s fucking awesome.

You don’t even need to go to the gym or even go in public to get a good workout in. Just get a set of dumbbells (start with 10s or 20s) and do all the exercises listed below:
  • Lateral raises
  • Curls
  • Forward raises
  • Shrugs
  • Rows
  • Lunges
  • Pushups (don’t need weights for those)
And that’s it. That’s all you have to do. It takes maybe 20 min. There’s tons of other stuff you could do if you want, but through those exercises alone you’ll hit shoulders, biceps, traps, back, legs, and chest. If you consistently do these things for 3 months or so you’ll see insane progress. Going on a walk/run, especially if you mix in some sprints and HIIT training can really help lean you out too if you’re bloated.

DIET

A lot of you are fucking hooked on goyslop for some godforsaken reason, that’s gotta stop. Not only is there no nutritional value to food like that, it doesn’t fill you up and just leaves you bloated. You’re never gonna have hollow cheeks eating like that. If you do truly want to ascend, here’s what you should be eating:
  • Eggs
  • Meat/Fish
  • Rice
  • Fruits/Vegetables
  • Greek yogurt
  • Bananas/plantains for potassium
  • Anything else that’s high in protein and low in carbs
Try to avoid consuming food dyes, high fructose corn syrup, artificial preservatives/sweeteners, seed oils, and heavily processed foods. Avoid fast food as much as possible and try to eat only home-cooked food.

THE RESULT

If you can commit fully to exercising like this consistently and eating this way, I guarantee you that you will make insane progress towards your ascension goal. Not only will you look better though, you’ll physically feel immensely better and more capable. It will boost your confidence too, in every aspect of your life.

If you consider yourself a sub5 or an LTN, what do you have to lose by giving this a shot? Literally just fucking do it. Trust me.

Everyone wants to shit on gymcelling, but I don’t care. It fucking works. Deny it if you want, cope if you want, but I’m just gonna keep ascending. Catch me if you can.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, dipenhydramine and Clqs
Good thread read every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and iloveboobs
damn bhai this is realy good

my diet is dont eat for the whole day and then maybe like 2-400cal of goyslop and thats it

thats a good routine you mad
i just do whatever is free but stick to the same shit usually

does healthmaxxing really do anything
i dont care about health as much as aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and iloveboobs
Beo it's easy
200+g of protein
Lots of food
Ppl routine 2x a week
1g of test per week and ai dosage accordingly to how your shit body reacts
Boooom
Huge in only 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
does healthmaxxing really do anything
i dont care about health as much as aesthetics
Healthmaxxing improves your aesthetics. Improving gut health through eating healthy helps clear up your skin and helps remove the buccal fat and fat in general

Beo it's easy
200+g of protein
Lots of food
Ppl routine 2x a week
1g of test per week and ai dosage accordingly to how your shit body reacts
Boooom
Huge in only 2 years
Yeah exactly it’s rlly not that hard once you commit