Stop blaming your parents

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic retarded and ugly
(this applies to everyone except those who had abusive parents)

Too many people here who claim to for example have a Chad father and subhuman mom and wish your dad chose a different woman to breed with. Your parents have taken care of you your whole life and you should be grateful. The entire blackpill ideology starts when people judge each other for their attractiveness which is genetically predetermined and then the ugly people becomes incels. You're doing the same thing here judging your parents for their genetics they didn't pick. You're a terrible person if you hate your parents for being ugly

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Cutecel2001, SoCrazy and 10 others
It's just shit genes

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and truthhurts

Too many people here who claim to for example have a Chad father and subhuman mom and wish your dad chose a different woman to breed with. Your parents have taken care of you your whole life and you should be grateful. The entire blackpill ideology starts when people judge each other for their attractiveness which is genetically predetermined and then the ugly people becomes incels. You're doing the same thing here judging your parents for their genetics they didn't pick. You're a terrible person if you hate your parents for being ugly
Cope man. Most people can be fixed by good environment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and noonespecial
You're doing the same thing here judging your parents for their genetics they didn't pick. You're a terrible person if you hate your parents for being ugly
True you should be happy they were able to ascend

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo, NorwoodAscender, sigma ✰ and 2 others

My dad has given me nothing except making me genetically predisposed to being an alcoholic and giving me adhd. :feelswah:

• +1
You're a terrible person if you hate your parents for being ugly
"Thank you dad for pasisng on your shitty genes onto me. I really appreciate this gift of life you've given me, and I'm very GreatFOOL to be born in this loser family,"

"Thank you mom for encouraging me to become a betabuxx. You've taught me to be humble by accepting my place in this social hierarchy.

I'll let Tyrone fuck, and l'll gladly lick his cum off my future wife's pussy."

Is that how I was supposed to react ??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, NorwoodAscender and truthhurts
its their fault tho even tho its indirectly

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, NorwoodAscender, Never Get Up and 2 others
My dad has given me nothing except making me genetically predisposed to being an alcoholic and giving me adhd. :feelswah:
I was given 3 allergies 5'9 in height and average facially stop complaining and it's not his fault

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, truthhurts and notsocommonthumb
then who’s fault is it smartass

• +1
Not that bad just dont touch alcohol like some retard

• +1
  • So Sad
I was given 3 allergies 5'9 in height and average facially stop complaining and it's not his fault
he is an ugly short alcoholic, kuckily i dont look anything like him. it is not his fault for being an alcoholic probably my grandpa's but still

• +1
It is my low IQ parents fault for eating carbohydrates before I was born, while I was in my mothers womb, and feeding me them while I was a kid.

• +1
Not that bad just dont touch alcohol like some retard
too late alcohol is a big part of our culture. i have already been adviced to go to counceling for alcohol use by my school

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, cooldude1231 and truthhurts
he is an ugly short alcoholic, kuckily i dont look anything like him. it is not his fault for being an alcoholic probably my grandpa's but still
Well good nothing to hate him for then

• +1
No one's it's just how it is
False. Nature doesn’t care about morals or someone’s lack of awareness. If you shoot a bullet in the sky and it comes back down and kills someone, then you will still go to jail.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Nick.Harte and truthhurts
Well good nothing to hate him for then
i don¨t hate him for being an ugly i hate him for being a bad dad. being ugly just makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Nick.Harte and noonespecial
Just because you have attractive parents doesn't mean that you will be attractive.It's a brutal dice play of genetic recombination. It is also proven that attractive parents tend to have attractive daughters, looks are only passed into foids. Nature is brutal to the Y chromosome.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial