Stop bragging about muhh IQ

moodless

moodless

Honor and Rigor.
No one who is sentient actually gives a shit about these absolute neanderthal traits, like seriously. What this forum considers "High IQ" is alt-right world-views sprinkled with decent vocabulary and word salads.

Now show us what you are working with? What's your accomplishments and skill-sets? How many life moggers are here really? Well-paying job, low stress lifestyle, dominant social life etc.

I feel like everyone here is 16-19, NEET and ridiculously retarded.

@iloveboobs @n9wiff @cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LimaDummy, AspiringMogger, DildoFaggins and 16 others
Iq is complete cope

Doesnt make you smart irl

• +1
Reactions: N1666, gigell, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
iq is such a big cope because all it tests is pattern recognition when in reality , the things that determine intelligence are way more nuanced

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shade91, CMD, spyspy and 4 others
Iq is complete cope

Depends on what field your IQ presents itself in, u can be a great speaker good with words etc, then be terrible at math an science.

i agree to the extent

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moodless and Bitchwhipper2
No one on this forum is high IQ except for me. They all eat carbohydrates.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, looksmaxxing223, moodless and 1 other person
Depends on what field your IQ presents itself in, u can be a great speaker good with words etc, then be terrible at math an science.

i agree to the extent
Wym? I thought iq was only like math n shit

• +1
Reactions: moodless
Iq is complete cope

iq is such a big cope because all it tests is pattern recognition when in reality , the things that determine intelligence are way more nuanced
Most people confuse the IQ with actual real world intelligence. Where you composure, social skills, work ethic, pre-dertemined factors etc. get you really far.

i agree to the extent
IQ tests use patterns based on geometric shapes or pattern progressions to try and make the IQ test "universal". "universal" as in that despite what language you speak, you recognize a square as a square, left as left, right as right etc.

Problem is, IQ tests don't measure how well you comprehend written data, amalgamation of information and it's application, linguistic skills etc.

You are just more likely to be smarter if you have a higher IQ, it's better to benchmark yourself on all relevant fields.

• +1
Reactions: rape, Schizotypalcel and Bitchwhipper2
Muh math, yes that is one. BUT there is more like linguistic intelligence, existental intelligence, interpersonal intelligence, these 3 are some of many things that could have different values to what people think iq is.

• +1
Reactions: ngannou and moodless
Problem is, IQ tests don't measure how well you comprehend written data, amalgamation of information and it's application, linguistic skills etc.
Most people cheat the shit regardless i agree on IQ being cope it just varies depending on the "iq" in topic

• +1
Who r u

• +1
i have an iq of 85 but luckily it doesnt matter
Screenshot 20240913 103400

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, looksmaxxing223, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
whenever someone brags about their IQ, I can't help but assume they're retarded:feelsuhh:

• +1
i have 130IQ, get mogged

• +1
Most people confuse the IQ with actual real world intelligence. Where you composure, social skills, work ethic, pre-dertemined factors etc. get you really far.

IQ tests use patterns based on geometric shapes or pattern progressions to try and make the IQ test "universal". "universal" as in that despite what language you speak, you recognize a square as a square, left as left, right as right etc.

You are just more likely to be smarter if you have a higher IQ, it's better to benchmark yourself on all relevant fields.
Makes sense because I scored above average when I was a kid and am actually stupid irl. Like Im below average intellectually in nearly every way apart from math where Im just slightly above average.

• +1
"IQ tests" are really "autism tests", scoring a high IQ generally means you are a screaming retard who will shit his pants watching MLP but who can decipher oddly specific patterns in simple images (i scored 132 on mensa btw)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Bitchwhipper2 and moodless
this guys IQ is higher than 145 (he aced the 145 iq test then mensa told him they would need to send a harder IQ test, cost free, but he basically dissed them on video so they didnt)

• +1
Some aspects of IQ testing are present during job psychometric tests

• +1
No one who is sentient actually gives a shit about these absolute neanderthal traits, like seriously. What this forum considers "High IQ" is alt-right world-views sprinkled with decent vocabulary and word salads.

Now show us what you are working with? What's your accomplishments and skill-sets? How many life moggers are here really? Well-paying job, low stress lifestyle, dominant social life etc.

Correct

Cage at the replies, btw

• JFL
IQ is not cope but actually the strongest predictor of real life achievements and extremely well researched.
Any type of skill depends on intelligence, so a high Iq person will usually perform better on these, if all the other variables are similar.
However on its own it doesn’t say too much but it is usually correlated to most „positive“ or desirable personality traits and usually negatively correlated to undesirable ones (rumination, neurodivergence, violence, ….).
There are exceptions and individual differences of course but when taking an Iq test, the full-scale IQ will loose it’s validity if your individual Subtest results stray away too much from each other.
It potentially indicates a relative mental (partial) disability (autism, adhd, dyscalculia, …).
Being tall and objectively good looking obviously also correlates to a higher IQ, as all three are indicators of sufficient pre- and postnatal development.

So no, IQ can literally be described as the ultimate Blackpill.
If your significantly below average it’s absolutely over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and moodless
"IQ tests" are really "autism tests", scoring a high IQ generally means you are a screaming retard who will shit his pants watching MLP but who can decipher oddly specific patterns in simple images (i scored 132 on mensa btw)

Holy fuck. If there is intelligent life in the universe, they'll be able to detect this cope millions of lightyears away

• JFL
i have 130IQ, get mogged

144. translated to sadistic tier rl domination. at least your posts prove you are smart, tho, unlike most other retards claiming similar numbers.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
144. translated to sadistic tier rl domination. at least your posts prove you are smart, tho, unlike most other retards claiming similar numbers.
idk what 144 is like.

but 130 is like you feel clearly superior to the average human-being. Your mind is just vastly better, smarter, quicker, can connect things faster, etc. Your creative genius brain is not matched and if you put it to work it will quickly outperform all others doing the same thing.

Yet it's not enough for some sort of 'break-through'. Like I am not good enough to be the next einstein or some shit.

In the end I just feel like this extremely good wageslave, in jewish terms.
It hasn't lead to increased life-quality but this is likely caused by my dog-shit environment anyways and my IQ couldn't save me from that either.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
idk what 144 is like.

but 130 is like you feel clearly superior to the average human-being. Your mind is just vastly better, smarter, quicker, can connect things faster, etc. Your creative genius brain is not matched and if you put it to work it will quickly outperform all others doing the same thing.

Yet it's not enough for some sort of 'break-through'. Like I am not good enough to be the next einstein or some shit.

It hasn't lead to increased life-quality but this is likely caused by my dog-shit environment anyways and my IQ couldn't save me from that.

144 (wais iv) is basically the same shit. but it's enough for mini-einstein tier accomplishments if your brain has the right wiring

• +1
144 (wais iv) is basically the same shit. but it's enough for mini-einstein tier accomplishments if your brain has the right wiring
yeah i got 128 on wais iv.

I feel like it largely just puts massive pressure on you. Because with a highIQ, a 'normal lifestyle', the normie lifestyle, doesn't provide you with as much dopamine, fullfilment, joy, as it does to the average person who would be happy with such a normal lifestyle.

So now there's this massive pressure on you to find a new path in life. Alone.
The normie lifestyle which everyone around you is doing, doesn't fit you, so now you will not only be socially isolated, but also having to carve this new road in life which DOES fullfill your needs, desires.

It's an incredible weight, pressure that's put on you. Very hard and under-rated.

Normies merely see a highIQ person and think: 'he could do the normie lifestyle, easier, so he must be having a better life.'

but our standards of what a good life is, are entirely different. Yeah I could live the normie lifestyle in a 'better, easier way' than normies do. Yet it doesn't interest me. Having to carve out your own life-path from here is a massive challenge.

• Woah
yeah i got 128 on wais iv.

I feel like it largely just puts massive pressure on you. Because with a highIQ, a 'normal lifestyle', the normie lifestyle, doesn't provide you with as much dopamine, fullfilment, joy, as it does to the average person who would be happy with such a normal lifestyle.

So now there's this massive pressure on you to find a new path in life. Alone.
The normie lifestyle which everyone around you is doing, doesn't fit you, so now you will not only be socially isolated, but also having to carve this new road in life which DOES fullfill your needs, desires.

It's an incredible weight, pressure that's put on you. Very hard and under-rated.

Normies merely see a highIQ person and think: 'he could do the normie lifestyle, easier, so he must be having a better life.'

but our standards of what a good life is, are entirely different. Yeah I could live the normie lifestyle in a 'better, easier way' than normies do. Yet it doesn't interest me. Having to carve out your own life-path from here is a massive challenge.

good post, but i'm too drunk to provide a meaningful response

idk, i never cared about not having what it takes to live as a typical "normie" on autopilot. both lifestyles have their pros and cons

• +1
good post, but i'm too drunk to provide a meaningful response
no worries man, I am drunk/high asf too now but not that far away yet.
idk, i never cared about not having what it takes to live as a typical "normie" on autopilot. both lifestyles have their pros and cons
humans have basic needs/desires, regardless of how intelligent you are.
you can be 140IQ, but you still desire social connection, love, belonging, etc. And this can be incredibly hard to get.

Our brains are thinking about entirely different things, but our human bodies still have the same desires to not become depressed, feeling like shit.

I live a very lonely life; I do everything on my own. I fix all my issues on my own, I go to parties on my own, I make my own workout-plans. I go on holidays on my own. Etc. I can manage because I am highIQ and can entertain myself and do the right things, plan stuff the right way. I don't need help.
But at the same time this life of incredible loneliness is extremely rough to my heart, body, etc.

I need alcohol/drugs to cope.

• +1
Reactions: ivan karamazov and n9wiff
no worries man, I am drunk/high asf too now but not that far away yet.

humans have basic needs/desires, regardless of how intelligent you are.
you can be 140IQ, but you still desire social connection, love, belonging, etc. And this can be incredibly hard to get.

Our brains are thinking about entirely different things, but our human bodies still have the same desires to not become depressed, feeling like shit.

I live a very lonely life; I do everything on my own. I fix all my issues on my own, I go to parties on my own, I make my own workout-plans. I go on holidays on my own. Etc. I can manage because I am highIQ and can entertain myself and do the right things, plan stuff the right way.
But at the same time this life of incredible loneliness is extremely rough to my heart, body, etc.

I need alcohol/drugs to cope.

pretty relatable in most aspects

• +1
idk what 144 is like.

It hasn't lead to increased life-quality but this is likely caused by my dog-shit environment anyways and my IQ couldn't save me from that either.
Oh he's real abstract. He's hm, he's different

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and n9wiff

I’m literally the last sentence @wishIwasSalludon except in school

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and moodless
I’m literally the last sentence @wishIwasSalludon except in school
It's okay just don't turn out like the "people" here. You were meant to be an aristocratic white male excelling as a scholar, not some average degenerate.

Fulfill that.

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon

smart people are actually less succesful than normal people with above average or average iq because they often are depressed and high inhib with a strict moral code therefore they have much less output compared to tricky normies

• +1

Grey name, didnt read

• +1
Iq means nothing if you've never used it to achieve anything, It's really just a stat to brag about, same with height(but height will at least get you pussy)

You're practically the same as sub 90 iq people

• +1
cope white iq combined with their strength and dark triad is how they now rule the world and control all different ethnicities

• +1
I have never met someone caring or boosting about iq irl
Only org aspies talk about iq non stop

• +1
what a cope i iq mog you it's okay

height doesn't matter bro, centimeters are not accurate measurements

• +1
I have never met someone caring or boosting about iq irl
Only org aspies talk about iq non stop
It's cringy to unironically use the word IQ in real life. I find that people often try to act like they don't put in effort into their acedemics or hobbies to try and fish for high IQ compliments.

When I was pursuing my higher education, there were many such cases. "I didn't study at all oh my gosh!"

@cromagnon thoughts as a high school student? ( I presume )

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and nofap
This reminds me of people who brag about degrees or PhDs.
It's like where can I read papers or articles you have published? Can you link me your academia.edu profile?

• +1
It's cringy to unironically use the word IQ in real life. I find that people often try to act like they don't put in effort into their acedemics or hobbies to try and fish for high IQ compliments.

When I was pursuing my higher education, there were many such cases. "I didn't study at all oh my gosh!"

@cromagnon thoughts as a high school student? ( I presume )
I used it once with my friends because of perma rotting on this site and felt like a massive aspie

Nobody cares irl about low iq, high iq or iq mogs.

• +1
I can make the IQ test consist of more harder questions. I can make it last longer or shorter. I can change the very design of the questions etc...
Depending on how much people slept the day before, what their emotional state is, what the motivation even is to do the test etc....

All of that will have an impact on the score.

Not to mention that the IQ test itself does not reward outside of the box thinking. I have seen question regarding patterns that one could interpret in different ways if one is creative enough.

• +1