STOP BULKING AS A NATTY

B

beefliverontop

Gold
Imagine bulking just to become a subhuman JFL
My eye area looks a bit distorted cuz of the lens distortion of my glasses but without glasses i was looking like a handsome young pretty boy….
And now look at me after the bulk… bloated… acne..
But hey, atleast i can bench 225 now right! I definitely didnt have to sacrifice the way people treat me!
pics are 2 years apart, i remember that it was the best time of my life back then 💔 i hate natty bulk

Attachments

• IMG_9601.jpeg
    IMG_9601.jpeg
    847 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9604.jpeg
    IMG_9604.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9603.png
    IMG_9603.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, halloweed and asdvek
brutal DNA

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
the first pix that dude might not lift 225 pounds, but he'll lift ya girl

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and boss8055
the first pix that dude might not lift 225 pounds, but he'll lift ya girl
Being strong is overrated asf, my life is way worse now despite being considered “jacked” and strong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi and BrahminBoss
What was your diet like while bulking? Was it "dirty" bulking?

Just cut w dnp

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Your arms are super long boyo

Your arms are super long boyo
Yea, i stroke my self every night with these arms, my legs are long too. But my torso harmonizes with everything so its okay

Imagine bulking just to become a subhuman JFL
My eye area looks a bit distorted cuz of the lens distortion of my glasses but without glasses i was looking like a handsome young pretty boy….
And now look at me after the bulk… bloated… acne..
But hey, atleast i can bench 225 now right! I definitely didnt have to sacrifice the way people treat me!
pics are 2 years apart, i remember that it was the best time of my life back then 💔 i hate natty bulk
dare i say you look better

You bulked for 2 years and now complain even though you're going to look 100x better when you cut? :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
I'd say a good bulk is needed atleast once. If you can bulk up for awhile then cut down, after that you can just lift and eat a lot of protein and eat clean and you will make gains but stay lean..

But if you never bulked in the first place, I'd imagine you would be smaller than you would if you had bulked at least once for a good year

You bulked for 2 years and now complain even though you're going to look 100x better when you cut? :fuk:
Forreal. When you cut you will look like a more muscular version of your old self. Maybe even your facial bones may have changed a bit too

I can already tell you will have sick arms and just be thicker all around in general.

If you think i look better now then ur brain isnt working well. How the hell do i look better 😂
he looks older more mature and more masculine. if he simply goes on a cut he will 100% look better

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop