Stop complaining about missing out on teen love

M

maxeverything

Gold
You missed out. It is what it is. But I cringe hard when I see guys in their early 20s giving up because they missed out on teen love. It’s honestly an excuse to not try and move forward, because you can always claim nothing matters after missing out on teen love.

You need to prepare for your next pussy getting opportunities. You can always change the course of things, but it gets harder as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Pharmaceutic, Deprived and 6 others
You missed out. It is what it is. But I cringe hard when I see guys in their early 20s giving up because they missed out on teen love. It’s honestly an excuse to not try and move forward, because you can always claim nothing matters after missing out on teen love.

You need to prepare for your next pussy getting opportunities. You can always change the course of things, but it gets harder as you get older.
JB pussy cures depression and autism!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, lightskinbengali, Yerico7 and 8 others
stop complaining

if ur incel at 20+ like many ppl here are youre probably "off"

i never gave a shit about teen love.i experienced kindergarten love. that basically set me up for life, knowing you can get the ultimate jb already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 19036
Bunch of sissies

Good thread

I'm on anti psychotics because of it

Bunch of sissies
Its brutal to know you have no sexual value. I support what "Isis_bleach" said,if you didn't have any relationship throughout Elementary and High School, something is probably off about you. so how do you even go about fixing that...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Lawton88
Its brutal to know you have no sexual value. I support what "Isis_bleach" said,if you didn't have any relationship throughout Elementary and High School, something is probably off about you. so how do you even go about fixing that...
Yes it is brutal.
You just try to make better experiences I guess

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ChristianChad
It sets you back but you aren’t fucked for life if you didn’t have relationships as a minor. Maybe it’ll effect your ability to bond in ltrs but you can still slay pussy. You can and honestly should look better at 24 than 18. Plus you can moneymax and statusmax, or more importantly learn to somewhat fraud those things. You also will learn from experiences how to get girls to put out. Don’t let missing out on jbs define your life, there’s still plenty of other worthwhile vagina for the taking.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ChristianChad
If motherfuckers don't use one milestone as an excuse to ldar they use another.

"B-but I missed out on college slaying. B-but I missed out on first early adulthood serious ltr. B-but I didn't have 4 kids in big house by 22. B-but I didn't have threesome with wife and hot jb. B-but..."

Just shut the fuck up you whiny self pitying faggot and make the best out of what you still have instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Whininess and self pity are some of the most female repellent qualities to have.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Yerico7, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
Shut the fuck up bitch.