Stop consuming any source of dairy and casein and debloat your face

H

Htrtt

Silver
CASEIN IS THE PROBLEM, NOT LACTOSE OR PASTEURIZED MILK

Milk causes allergies, which can cause sneezing, a swollen face, itchy red and watery eyes, and swelling of the body

Casein and whey are the most common milk proteins that lead to a milk allergy. A milk allergy can cause skin reactions, such as swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, face, or throat. It can also cause hives, a rash, or red, itchy skin or eyes.

Take the test and stop consuming dairy products for a week and then see the change in your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and krylx

Milk causes allergies, which can cause sneezing, a swollen face, itchy red and watery eyes, and swelling of the body

Casein and whey are the most common milk proteins that lead to a milk allergy. A milk allergy can cause skin reactions, such as swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, face, or throat. It can also cause hives, a rash, or red, itchy skin or eyes.
Sounds good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and krylx

Take the test and stop consuming dairy products for a week and then see the change in your appearance.
Apparently there are 2 types of casein.
Casein A1 and Casein A2, some are considering Casein A2 to be the better option since it has less effects or doesn't have the effects of Casein A1.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Apparently there are 2 types of casein.
Casein A1 and Casein A2, some are considering Casein A2 to be the better option since it has less effects or doesn't have the effects of Casein A1.
This. And raw dairy mineralizes your bones. You need raw a2 dairy to debloat + mineralize to have that bony appearance

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and enchanted_elixir

I love dairy though.

This. And raw dairy mineralizes your bones. You need raw a2 dairy to debloat + mineralize to have that bony appearance
Does C-A1 not do that?

It does just harder to digest. It’s a new gene mutation
Oh! Really? That's very interesting. Thanks for bringing that up.

How do you find C-A2 dairy products?

Oh! Really? That's very interesting. Thanks for bringing that up.

How do you find C-A2 dairy products?
They’re in store now. But if you want raw a2a2 you need to get it online

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Whatever I’m milkmaxxing till death

They’re in store now. But if you want raw a2a2 you need to get it online
Are they on the labels, or do I need to know what companies use what kind of milk?

not for me im aryan i drink 4L of milk a day and absolutely no problems

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Milk is yummy

Are they on the labels, or do I need to know what companies use what kind of milk?
There's a brand of milk in American stores now literally called "a2 milk".

Only pasteurized milk does this. Raw milk doesn't cause any of this.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
high iq thread

• Hmm...

I love dairy tho

high iq thread
Bro is basically saying “if you are allergic to peanuts don’t eat them it will lead to an allergic reaction”

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Bro is basically saying “if you are allergic to peanuts don’t eat them it will lead to an allergic reaction”
idc it's high iq in my book

• +1

I’m not allergic to milk so this doesn’t apply to me

• +1
Raw milk still contains β-casein A1
Along with it's active enzymes, probiotics, healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins in it which is all either destroyed or altered in other pasteurized milks.

• +1

yes but i wont grow taller
raw milk has calcium which makes bone grow

You just outed yourself as a shitskin

My diet is literally meat, eggs and beer. The only thing that‘s missing is greens for the minerals.