stop coping about female gaze

swt

swt

Average Joe
“they like pretty boys muhhh look at chico :feelsuhh:
shut the fuck up, you’re coping because you look like a bitch and you wanna believe that girls like feminine features and ‘pretty boys’

women with LOW ESTROGEN like prettyboys, NORMAL women who don’t blast birth control like masculine men that’s literally just how it is, there’s not much different between male gaze and female gaze coming from women with healthy amounts of estrogen please for the love of god stop coping

there’s evolutionary reasons why they DO in fact like these hypermasculine chads it’s just nature, we’re animals too don’t forget that, and with that being said we follow our nature, that’s how things were supposed to be so please stop coping if you’re a feminine guy and just embrace the fact it’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, noonespecial, chadintraining and 11 others
women with LOW ESTROGEN like prettyboys, NORMAL women who don’t blast birth control like masculine men that’s literally just how it is, there’s not much different between male gaze and female gaze coming from women with healthy amounts of estrogen please for the love of god stop coping
you're giga low iq
normal women are low e women now, never post your opinions again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, oed, cromagnon and 3 others
thos e who have female gze ---> 🗿🗿🍷🇮🇳

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alucard69, swt, ey88 and 2 others
Young woman like cute chads, old woman like masc chads, but there is this situation, where even young women prefer masc chads, when they are ovulating :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, NoaA99, Suns9999 and 1 other person
My iq drops 50 points with every thread you post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703, NoaA99, Carbine and 3 others
huge difference between a pretty boy and a cutecel

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, qazw, chadintraining and 3 others
Return to hamzas comment section jfl you are embarassing yourself with this cope

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and bululu_87
Pretty boys get some beckies to fuck, while some old sleazy fat ugly billionaire is having coke fueled orgies with 20 year old staies.

• +1
Reactions: oily703, Whatever, Xangsane and 2 others
you're giga low iq
normal women are low e women now, never post your opinions again
loud and wrong ‘normal women’ aren’t meant to have low estrogen, and if you meant MOST women then i could understand that but i literally did mention how girls blast birth control nowadays if you read anything you absolute shitbrain

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
My iq drops 50 points with every thread you post
homework assignment: name a shit take i’ve posted and explain logically why it’s a shit take

then come back to me

do not include my schizopost troll threads

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Who cares nigga you can’t even attract fat bitches

• +1
copers are under this thread big time :forcedsmile:

• +1
IMG 3454

You mean this type?:ogre:

I can spot a fellow male gaze victim from afar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, Kao and chudlite
shut the fuck up, you’re coping because you look like a bitch and you wanna believe that girls like feminine features and ‘pretty boys’

there’s evolutionary reasons why they DO in fact like these hypermasculine chads it’s just nature, we’re animals too don’t forget that, and with that being said we follow our nature, that’s how things were supposed to be so please stop coping if you’re a feminine guy and just embrace the fact it’s over.
if this was true all women would fawn over ogres, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
loud and wrong ‘normal women’ aren’t meant to have low estrogen, and if you meant MOST women then i could understand that but i literally did mention how girls blast birth control nowadays if you read anything you absolute shitbrain
mirin' iq you couldn't even understand a simple sentence

hypermasculine chads
Nobody likes hypermasculine chads besides ogres, (male) gymcels and roasties , virtually every female romance story involves some sort of prettyboy in it, in fact masculinity is not only not liked, they find it actively disgusting for the most part is more or less the same kind of disgust as you looking at unshaven balls for example

• +1
Reactions: Soter
masculine and feminine looks on men can both look good and both can be bad

you either look good or you don’t, the variety of good looking and why has almost no effect

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and MisterMid

"evolution"

no more reading required jfl

>watches GODtis
>believes in evolution

are you not learning anything?

masculine and feminine looks on men can both look good and both can be bad

you either look good or you don’t, the variety of good looking and why has almost no effect
"B-But you're the wrong type of GL".
Always huge cope fuel.

• +1
Reactions: noobs