stop coping like this

lestoa

lestoa

chad or death

this video is so dumb and low iq its rly funny,

''muh but david gandys nose is big too''

you are not david gandy, you dont have his height, you dont have his money, you dont have his status, you dont have his eye area, you dont have his maxilla, you dont have his jaw

''muh chico is recessed too''

you dont look like chico, you dont have his symmetry, you dont have his height, you dont have his money, you dont have his status, you dont have his harmony.

''muh but th-the-they also made it :rage::rage::rage:''

you are not ''they''. You are nothing. You are a nobody and you will never be ''they''. Yuo dumb fuck.

The reality is you need to fix your bad features. Please start using your brain. I hate this tiktokcel redpill cope. How can someone be so dumb and say ''muhmuhmuh david gandy has a big nose too muhmuhmuh''

hahahjahjkahjhadjahdjkahdjkahdsjhajedshajdhajsdhjahjhahahha the useful blackpill hahahahhajhjadhjshjkdasahsjkdhjakdhjkahjkdashjkdashjkhjkashdjkashjkdashjkdhasjhjashjkdashjsahjdas go ahead bro!!!! you will defff look as good as them !!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, jacobrb07, watah and 14 others
true, nigags be making "its not over" videos like that but no its fucking over for u retard.

same with psl god mindset and other channels, they are all garbage and bullshit channels

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Zeta, boss8055 and 8 others
''This is sweet. I'm a girl but I have accidently run into a lot of these stupid "it's over" videos and comments, where men are telling other men that they have no hope and are mocking them. All kinds of men, just like all kind of women, can be good looking. You just have to put some effort in, fine tune your looks and figure out what suits you. Most celebrities have done this. Even extremely unconventional people can be attractive, look at how many people simped over Jeremy Allen White. I'm so happy you showed things people were insecure of in this video and showed good looking, successful guys, with those features. This is true and honest content. Not the BS weird incels try to feed you and drag you down with them into their sad miserable cesspool.''

hahuadhahuahajhjhaahjhjajahhajjajhahjajhahjahjahhahaha how can niggers cope like this

''Everybody can be good looking bro''

CALL'DUT BLACK OPS OF

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, boss8055, sayi and 2 others
it IS OVER

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrutalMogger
true, nigags be making "its not over" videos like that but no its fucking over for u retard.

same with psl god mindset and other channels, they are all garbage and bullshit channels
He rated me on ig once. Whould he give me accurate rating you think?

• WTF
Reactions: BrutalMogger
''This is sweet. I'm a girl but I have accidently run into a lot of these stupid "it's over" videos and comments, where men are telling other men that they have no hope and are mocking them. All kinds of men, just like all kind of women, can be good looking. You just have to put some effort in, fine tune your looks and figure out what suits you. Most celebrities have done this. Even extremely unconventional people can be attractive, look at how many people simped over Jeremy Allen White. I'm so happy you showed things people were insecure of in this video and showed good looking, successful guys, with those features. This is true and honest content. Not the BS weird incels try to feed you and drag you down with them into their sad miserable cesspool.''

hahuadhahuahajhjhaahjhjajahhajjajhahjajhahjahjahhahaha how can niggers cope like this

''Everybody can be good looking bro''

CALL'DUT BLACK OPS OF'DUT BLACK OPS OF
mods ban this individual doxed me twice in the same thread this is grade 4 capital defamation of character and a breach of your rules i expect harsh punishment for a harsh felony.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
mods ban this individual doxed me twice in the same thread this is grade 4 capital defamation of character and a breach of your rules i expect harsh punishment for a harsh felony.
what what i do who are you

oh now i get it hahahahahahhahahahahha

I mean he just has good base in which that case, most people do not

I mean he just has good base in which that case
who has a good base ?

kareems base was good and he got older
ehren is the same thing
and all of the other ''crazy ascensions'' too, they all got surgerys, pubertymaxxed or had a good base

normies will never accept that genetics are important

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Most people just still can not accept the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and lestoa
Most people just still can not accept the blackpill
I don’t blame them for coping, to swallow the bp is to get rid of all copes and realize you’re on a miserable path until the end (if you’re normie or below)

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06
I don’t blame them for coping, to swallow the bp is to get rid of all copes and realize you’re on a miserable path until the end (if you’re normie or below)
The day I realized that was the worst day of my life

The problem with these "psl" channels is that it's completely misinterpreted what was originally discussed on these forums many years ago, and as slopped it down to be consumed by skibidirizzcels, which is why we get YouTube videos saying dark triad means tall, dark and squinty, instead of referring to behavioral traits like it should.

Come to think of it, I wonder if these channels are ran by OG users deliberately slopping down the content to profit off it's current popularity.

• +1
It's interesting to know that the people who make post like this aren't aware enough to know that people can tell on an instinctual level what type of person makes these post. They don't realize they open themselves up to exposure. I already know what type of dude op is, without ever seeing or hearing him talk. Used to think it was nonsense , but looking back, when I made post like these, I was always in a very sad, pathetic state at the time. I was gonna say something else but I had pity on OP and decided to only throw a bit of dickhead energy at him.

you are not david gandy, you dont have his height, you dont have his money, you dont have his status, you dont have his eye area, you dont have his maxilla, you dont have his jaw

you dont look like chico, you dont have his symmetry, you dont have his height, you dont have his money, you dont have his status, you dont have his harmony.

you are not ''they''. You are nothing. You are a nobody and you will never be ''they''. Yuo dumb fuck.

The reality is you need to fix your bad features. Please start using your brain. I hate this tiktokcel redpill cope. How can someone be so dumb and say ''muhmuhmuh david gandy has a big nose too muhmuhmuh''

View attachment 3016524

hahahjahjkahjhadjahdjkahdjkahdsjhajedshajdhajsdhjahjhahahha the useful blackpill hahahahhajhjadhjshjkdasahsjkdhjakdhjkahjkdashjkdashjkhjkashdjkashjkdashjkdhasjhjashjkdashjsahjdas go ahead bro!!!! you will defff look as good as them !!!!!!!

Completely delusional video, all I saw were puberty transformations, status-maxxed chads and steroidcels

Your looks are genetic

Psl mindset is the biggest coper I've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
If you know about blackpill it's already fucking over you're on here for a reason because you can't get any pussy

• +1

View attachment 3016524

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, lestoa and descension
this subhuman is hurting my eyes to see

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and descension
if you give up all copes whats there to live for? they'll kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Abdullahm06

View attachment 3016524

Ehren ugly as shit bro

Like srs

already saw and i was so cringed