Stop cucking yourself

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Just read this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/girl-asked-me-on-a-date-but-i-am-fat.544811/#post-8922021
and this shit it's too common here

"I need to lose weight so I won't speak to women until I do"
"I'm recessed so I will speak to women once I'll get bimax"
"I will get on tinder once I reach 1.1% BF"

How about you do it AND lose weight/get surgery/whatever at the same time?

The "I will do X once i will do Y" is a loser mindset
Protip that woman, any woman, won't be there for you in 3 months once you lose weight or get surgery or get on roids, she won't even remember you, so why not try your luck? You have nothing to lose

Also once you lose weight/get surgery you will probably find another flaw to nitpick
"oh no I lost weight but I'm a skinny now, I need to get into gym, I will try once I will have a six pack"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, eyes, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just try it bro! If you look at yourslef in the mirror and see that you are ugly you shouldnt approach anyone. You just make them uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and sub5inchcel
Just try it bro! If you look at yourslef in the mirror and see that you are ugly you shouldnt approach anyone. You just make them uncomfortable.
Just rot bro!
Wait until you spent 100k on surgery to talk to a woman bro!

Protip: 99% of the people here will look in the mirror and see that they are ugly no matter what looksmax they will do.

Tinder when fat and tinder when lean are two entirely different universes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I think my concerns are valid, but in the end I did end up accepting, because as you say, she probably won't wait 3 months.

In fact she starts school in a couple of weeks and she would definitely find someone there.

I do not feel prepared at all tho, I feel very uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and khvirgin
Protip: 99% of the people here will look in the mirror and see that they are ugly no matter what looksmax they will do.
Exactly. Because if you are born with an ugly face you probably wont be able to fix it woth surgery. No one has the money to get countless surgeries. Looksmax if you have a good base and money. If not just rope. Life is meaningless anyway

Exactly. Because if you are born with an ugly face you probably wont be able to fix it woth surgery. No one has the money to get countless surgeries. Looksmax if you have a good base and money. If not just rope. Life is meaningless anyway
Cool, when are you gonna rope then?

Just rot bro!

I think a lot of people on this forum already gave up on their life. I agree with you though. I just came to this forum to get people triggered by saying koreans are doing well but damn, so many people actually seem to be fucked in the head on this forum. Having such a pessimistic view in life and shit. Idk, im doing well so maybe i cant fully sympathize who knows

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
hey man if a shitskin like @Curry Suicide havent done it yet, it shows that theres actually hope man. Cheer up
Some people can succesfully cope i guess

Just rot bro!

no, if i get mse and a wider maxilla my midface length wont be an issue, not everyibe here is bdd ridden

I would say the best thing is between those two extrems, I think I'll go ONSmaxing once I reach 80% of my looskmaxing potential.

Which should be in a year, I made half of the road, idc about any girl avalaible now that will not be once I am, they are replacable, as we are, the girls I can already pull is average, but they disgust me and will make me loose time and potential.

If you're really into looksmaxing, it takes time and dedication, probably few years, yeah you can miss things, it's like studying, you have to weight the pro and cons, and make the choice, I did, and for now it still seems worth, as long as I holding the deadlines, which is feasible because I don't loose dozens of hours per week fucking low quality whores.

There is still the LTR maxing, but I am too blackpilled to think this also won't be better at this mark of 80%.

As soon as one flaw is corrected, another one is immediately discovered, which does not give rest