Stop cycling steroids, blast & cruise

asdvek

asdvek

Dont cycle roids, blast and cruise

Think about it this way

Lets say ur in a cold freezing water for example

And there is hot water next to you, you wouldn't just right up instantly jump into the hot water right? Because going from that cold to hot quickly would stress your system too much

Same with steroids, you are at a normal hormonal level, then use and stop, use and stop, cycling it, that stresses your system too much, going from high hormones to low hormones constantly in a cycle

So you need to blast and cruise. For example blasting 500-1g test then after you're done with your blast cruise at 250mg to keep muscle mass and not feel like a soyboy piece of shit all the time.

"Muh but bro i dont have the money to cruise"

Bro if you don't have money, then don't even fucking do this shit in the first place

"But bro i want kids do pct and cycle it"

If you are worried about kids, then don't do steroids in the first place. As PCT won't recover your fertility. So your kids would be incels and that's if you are able to make children after usage of PEDs. Just look up the kids of bodybuilders. You will have a higher chance of having daughters, and if you get a son, he will lack dimorphism, be a low prenatal t soyboy. He would be an incel. I wouldn't do that to my son ngl, he would suffer his whole life.

Cycling steroids stresses your body too much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Newday*V3, ryuken and 5 others
if your blood work is all good i dont see a point in coming off

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, ReadBooksEveryday, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Agree with you on this

nigga most of people in this forum are 16. kys if you think kids would make a decision to be on trt for the rest of your life. if you don t want surpresion take proviron and enclo. the birds shall fly. @ReadBooksEveryday @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @enchanted_elixir @Imretarded? @beefliverontop @Litekiller11 @irkkedmulatto

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Linus1888, ryuken, MA_ascender and 2 others

Think about it this way

And there is hot water next to you, you wouldn't just right up instantly jump into the hot water right? Because going from that cold to hot quickly would stress your system too much

Same with steroids, you are at a normal hormonal level, then use and stop, use and stop, cycling it, that stresses your system too much, going from high hormones to low hormones constantly in a cycle

So you need to blast and cruise. For example blasting 500-1g test then after you're done with your blast cruise at 250mg to keep muscle mass and not feel like a soyboy piece of shit all the time.

Bro if you don't have money, then don't even fucking do this shit in the first place

If you are worried about kids, then don't do steroids in the first place. As PCT won't recover your fertility. So your kids would be incels and that's if you are able to make children after usage of PEDs. Just look up the kids of bodybuilders. You will have a higher chance of having daughters, and if you get a son, he will lack dimorphism, be a low prenatal t soyboy. He would be an incel. I wouldn't do that to my son ngl, he would suffer his whole life.

high iq

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
nigga most of people in this forum are 16. kys if you think kids would make a decision to be on trt for the rest of your life. if you don t want surpresion take proviron and enclo. the birds shall fly. @ReadBooksEveryday @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @enchanted_elixir @Imretarded? @beefliverontop @Litekiller11 @irkkedmulatto
Its not funny anymore. Actually, it was never even funny in the first place.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ryuken, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ReadBooksEveryday and ZAATOP4
im a cat not bird

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, ReadBooksEveryday and kaligula567

Think about it this way

Stop spreading real information and start spreading disinformation young nigga

Steriods are healthy and a gynecomastia is socially acceptable as the body positivity movement has taught us to love ourselves

Fuck off with this mysoginistic incel bullshit worm.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, ihatewhiterose, 4lt.Real and 4 others
Stop spreading real information and start spreading disinformation young nigga

Steriods are healthy and a gynecomastia is socially acceptable as the body positivity movement has taught us to love ourselves

Fuck off with this mysoginistic incel bullshit worm.
STOP DAD GYNO ISN'T HARMFUL IM JUST DOING STERIODS TO LOOK MASC

WHAT? YOU WOULD PAY FOR GYNO SURGERY? NOO IM NOT GETTING RID OF IT

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and kaligula567
reminder that OP is 14

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Johnny_Sins, bazinga and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, asdvek and ReadBooksEveryday
most retarded shit ive ever seen, good luck being alive for more than a year

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

coleman has like 4 kids not sure where the meme came from that it makes you infertile, many of my friends got their spouses pregnant by accident while they were on tren.

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER and asdvek
View attachment 3122223

coleman has like 4 kids not sure where the meme came from that it makes you infertile, many of my friends got their spouses pregnant by accident while they were on tren.
Yeah, if i said it makes u infertile on the thread, my bad its an accident. People accidentally get their gfs pregnant on roids. It doesn't completely shut down sperm production

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER and Orc

woah, i never knew this. im NOT creating a @Imretarded? clone :hnghn:

• JFL
blast and cruise in way healthier short term (5-10 years) but is even worse long term 20 years+

blast and cruise in way healthier short term (5-10 years) but is even worse long term 20 years+
blast cruise after ur done hop on TRT retarded nigger suck my mog

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
blast cruise after ur done hop on TRT retarded nigger suck my mog
i never said youre wrong but blast and cruising is more unhealthy long term but if youre on this forum it means youre irrelevant to this planet anyway

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
i never said youre wrong but blast and cruising is more unhealthy long term but if youre on this forum it means youre irrelevant to this planet anyway
dumb nigga blast cruise for a cycle length like 12 weeks, do trt afterwards, its better long term

Think about it this way

Water knowledge
Pct is useless and you end up losing most of your gains , b&c or don't touch roids

• +1

Think about it this way

First time you say something i agree with