Stop expecting a handout

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
There's always the occasional thread on this subforum claiming that it's fucking useless or there are no muh money guides. I cage at their fucking expectations do retards actually think someone is going to sit down and give them an In depth guide on how to build a business from nothing or methods of making money. Not only would it be a waste of energy to make such a thread but it would be very lengthy and most of the forum wouldn't even apply what they learned from such a thread.

2. You won't get rich by copying someone.
Unless the method has 100% success chance then copying exactly what someone has done won't always work. So I don't know why retards here want an In-depth
guide as if they could copy everything to the tea, these types of people will never be wealthy as they lack their own IQ to start from 0 and build their way up. JFL do you think a 160 IQ nerd literally a 2.0 of Mark Zuckerberg can attend Harvard and build a successful business like Facebook from his dorm?? No there were external factors that helped Mark become a fucking billionaire before the age of 30 and those external factors can not be replicated. (Might make a thread on this(

I think this subforum should be geared towards theory and discussion rather than entrepreneurial guides as not every entrepreneur will have the same journey with their business. I also want to see more guides on careermaxxing shockingly there haven't been any in a while I think the last good one I saw was the Investment Banking thread, threads on making the best out of university, threads on networking you get the point.

Like why do we have a dedicated subforum to fucking crypto? It would have been better to dedicate it to fucking Careers, Online Businesses or Stocks even JFL

I deadass should be a mod for this dogshit subforum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 23642 and 9 others
There's always the occasional thread on this subforum claiming that it's fucking useless or there are no muh money guides. I cage at their fucking expectations do retards actually think someone is going to sit down and give them an In depth guide on how to build a business from nothing or methods of making money. Not only would it be a waste of energy to make such a thread but it would be very lengthy and most of the forum wouldn't even apply what they learned from such a thread.

Unless the method has 100% success chance then copying exactly what someone has done won't always work. So I don't know why retards here want an In-depth
guide as if they could copy everything to the tea, these types of people will never be wealthy as they lack their own IQ to start from 0 and build their way up. JFL do you think a 160 IQ nerd literally a 2.0 of Mark Zuckerberg can attend Harvard and build a successful business like Facebook from his dorm?? No there were external factors that helped Mark become a fucking billionaire before the age of 30 and those external factors can not be replicated. (Might make a thread on this(

I think this subforum should be geared towards theory and discussion rather than entrepreneurial guides as not every entrepreneur will have the same journey with their business. I also want to see more guides on careermaxxing shockingly there haven't been any in a while I think the last good one I saw was the Investment Banking thread, threads on making the best out of university, threads on networking you get the point.

Like why do we have a dedicated subforum to fucking crypto? It would have been better to dedicate it to fucking Careers, Online Businesses or Stocks even JFL

can you send the link to the thread talking about making the most out of university?

@TRUE_CEL @Lorsss @Niklaus Mikaelson @Kingkellz

Make me mod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Lorsss and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, 5'7 zoomer, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
can you send the link to the thread talking about making the most out of university?
THERE ISNT ONE SON THERE FUCKING ISNT ONE

Thats the problem with this subforum all these retards are too focus on fast cash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Prince88, Wiqfi and 1 other person
I'll make a guide for making the most out of University I went to like 7 different colleges

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Why? srs question like wtf
Just had to take some time to find myself and which one I liked the best

But I have a TON of information on how to succceed at University

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Niklaus Mikaelson and LooksOrDeath
hread, threads on making the best out of university, threads on networking you get the point.

I agree, @Master what do you think

• +1
I accept Turkish lira if it comes with a Turkish MTB (never saw any Turkish HTBs, Stacylites and Stacies).
Plenty of MTB-HTB and even stacylites in Turkey, try Antalya, you will barely see any fat people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Magnum Opus

I agree to some extent but point 2. is just straight up wrong. Copying others is how you get ideas, you simply improve upon someone elses idea or alter it slightly. Unless you are very creative/high IQ, you aren't coming up with your own special unique method that no one else has done. People have this idea that making money online or an online business is easy, it's not. It's extremely difficult to become successful and just as hard as IRL.
I don't blame people, they're extremely demoralized, especially if you live in the UK where wages are stagnant and there doesn't seem to be any way out of this never-ending rat race.

Plenty of MTB-HTB and even stacylites in Turkey, try Antalya, you will barely see any fat people.
I don't live in Turkey but there's a large Turkish community here. I haven't really seen any HTBs. The only Turkish HTB I have seen might be Seda Nur, a Turkish Youtuber who's gone to Pakistan a few times.

I don't live in Turkey but there's a large Turkish community here. I haven't really seen any HTBs. The only Turkish HTB I have seen might be Seda Nur, a Turkish Youtuber who's gone to Pakistan a few times.
I know you don't but the attractive ones aren't migrating to NL.

I know you don't but the attractive ones aren't migrating to NL.
Show me what you think is an attractive Turkish woman then?

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Youre stupid tbh. You literally told me the reason im poor is because i told you that you can get handouts from knowing rich people. Nigga stop posting

so lemme get this straight:

So mentally retarded people/illegal immigrants/foreigners (pajeets who own 7/11 do a lot of welfare fraud) are allowed to ask for handouts but the native citizens have to pay for their own shit as well as foreigners/retard's shit?

just do work. who cares bout money :ROFLMAO: used hoes

That's like, the biggest IQ barrier there is to money making
Recognizing no one will tell you how to make money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Anyone who asks how to make money doesn’t have the necessary iq to do it anyways

• +1

cause we dont want competition thats why no ones telling you how to get rich cause then everyone will do it

cause we dont want competition thats why no ones telling you how to get rich cause then everyone will do it
Read the thread retard even if they were told most of these dumbasses wouldnt be able to replicate the same success

Read the thread retard even if they were told most of these dumbasses wouldnt be able to replicate the same success
dumbasses gonna get smarter

If anyone wants to make money, at first they should simply figure out what money is, how it works, where it goes, how finances work, how economy functions and why. In addition to this, don't just take advice from every mumbojumbo, look at the facts, look at the people who are making the most money and observe the reasons behind it, then come up with your own plan and execute ruthlessly. There is no shortcut, you need knowledge and action. And it takes time, I remember my first shitty job, which had the lowest salary possible and now I make 2 times more in one week then my previous monthly salary.

• +1
*upvote

good suggestions for the forum too this shits useless i don’t think i’ve seen one useful post this whole time

are you in antalya? i fucked a russian there last summer

are you turkish? where can i find russian girls in istanbul?
No i'm not, just a tourist. I dunno, russian girls can be seen here and there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554