stop giving people with high rep ratios reps.

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
it's time to rise up most of the time they arent even that funny if funny at all just saying

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Art of Pattinson, goo25 and 8 others
they dont deserve the ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Art of Pattinson, goo25 and 4 others
it's time to rise up most of the time they arent even that funny if funny at all just saying
yea but u are one of them. so im not repping u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Bars, eiegta and 2 others
yea but u are one of them. so im not repping u
I mean the people with thousands between their posts and rep. They think they are hot shit and will always use it to deflect when losing an argument. Then it's like has this person ever made me laugh no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, greycel, Bars and 5 others
I mean the people with thousands between their posts and rep. They think they are hot shit and will always use it to deflect when losing an argument. Then it's like has this person ever made me laugh no
yea true. its always the unfinniest users who try to use their rep to flex jfl. meanehile its just a few thousand extra

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Bars and sickdawgie
True. Especially when it's a graycel it pisses me off the most man. Shit gets me furious when I see fucking unfunny ass graycels getting repped and dicksucked by users here for no apparent reason or just because these greys mass rep users posts to get reps back. Beggar ass nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Art of Pattinson, isis_Bleach and 5 others
is my rep ratio high

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, greycel and NZb6Air
my advice is to stop caring sm ab rep but instead focus on the thread the guy posted, people have their own mind and you can't control it, even if they unfortunately are retarded

plus it's just virtual bro, I don't give a fuck about my rep, and when I speak to you I don't click on your profile and check how much rep you have, treatment shouldn't change based on that, your right tho

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Art of Pattinson, greycel and 3 others
and when I speak to you I don't click on your profile and check how much rep you have,
If ur on desktop u can see that without clicking their profile btw

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and iblamechico
drop the @'s or useless thread

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
True. Especially when it's a graycel it pisses me off the most man. Shit gets me furious when I see fucking unfunny ass graycels getting repped and dicksucked by users here for no apparent reason or just because these greys mass rep users posts to get reps back. Beggar ass nigga.
@eiegta nigga ugh reacted this like I'm talking about him 😂 😂 😂 u got 1:1 post rep ratio bud calm down

• WTF
Reactions: eiegta
Facts give me reps instead :feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and sickdawgie
Bro talking about rotters like the billionaire class milking citizens with goyslop :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and greycel