stop glamorising slaying women in 3rd world

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
in 3rd world countries, like some niggas r like i fucked a bitch in egypt/algeria hehehe muh christian crusader slay islam women

i legit dont even care if christian guys fuck muslim girls or if a muslim guy fucks christian girl but when they go to the shittiest parts of the world where poverty is prevalent its weird to the point it should almost be illegal

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Post nut clarity?

Post nut clarity?
No im BP'ed to the point i dont jerk off because i imagine chad cucking me with the MTB i just jerked off too

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
No im BP'ed to the point i dont jerk off because i imagine chad cucking me with the MTB i just jerked off too
Is this the same way you imagine christian crusaders slaying muslimahs?

Is this the same way you imagine christian crusaders slaying muslimahs?
No because no matter what religion women are weak minded af, an israeli girl would betray hashem for a hot Palestinian chad and thats the reality, i have seen chrisitan girls literally convert to islam for other guys and vice versa

in 3rd world countries, like some niggas r like i fucked a bitch in egypt/algeria hehehe muh christian crusader slay islam women

i legit dont even care if christian guys fuck muslim girls or if a muslim guy fucks christian girl but when they go to the shittiest parts of the world where poverty is prevalent its weird to the point it should almost be illegal
Im gonna go to a slum to slay all the hoes

• +1
Reactions: Rzn