Stop glorifying rich or sexual success of people of your ethnicity/nationality/religion

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
It is cuckold behavior.

Would the rich person help you financially if you had money issues? No, he would watch you starve to death than feed you. His money belongs to him for his use. You are a loser poorcel to him while you glorify him.

Would the guy with girlfriends or girlfriends invite you to fuck his fwb/gf? No, his girlfriends/fwb/wife belong to him. You are an incel loser to him while you celebrate his sexual success.

Its like feeling happy at misery of others because you are miser. It won't fix anything nor help you in any way except pointless coping where you are looked down upon by the party you are glorifying.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, try2beme, Charisma and 4 others
Even redditors look down upon incels. It's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
water recording GIF by ADWEEK

Yeah incels love claiming others achievements as their own its pathetic

• +1
Reactions: robtical
2/3 of people are losers... If not more:feelswhy:

Glorifying rich and sexually successful people is a way to vicariously experience some of that shit :aheago: it's not gonna go away

:hnghn:Women who simp for Swift and Beyonce... Men who lick the balls of Trump and Musk:feelsuhh:

99% are irl chumps that won't see 0.001% quality of life that these folks have but this is the closest they get to it.
And by being a "fan", they are associated with their success.

I realised how cringe this behaviour is the minute I tune in to the Euros and find that the 2 current top scorers (Musiala & Mikautadze) are younger than me.

:rage:Gigaragefuel.

Middle aged men earning less than 70k a year pay money to watch these guys on TV and cheer them on.

That's cucked as fuck. Yet it's considered normal by society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back