Stop hating women

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Y’all are coping cucks
If I was a women I’d gladly take chads dick while insulting and laughing at incels.

If you know you can get everything and everyone you want even while being average, why tf wouldn’t you wanna get pounded?

Just how they are, why would you hate them for it. If you were in their shoes you’d maul incels while jumping up and down chads cock for fun

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, greycel, watah and 5 others
This isn’t gay this is the truth, if you were a terachad would you laugh at inferiors? Yes you would but you get upset at them for doing something you would do yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Clqs and NZb6Air
Y’all are coping cucks
If I was a women I’d gladly take chads dick while insulting and laughing at incels.

If you know you can get everything and everyone you want even while being average, why tf wouldn’t you wanna get pounded?

Just how they are, why would you hate them for it. If you were in their shoes you’d maul incels while jumping up and down chads cock for fun
No

It's not women who are the problem, it's society that doesn't provide us with fairly priced housing, or jobs where we can support a family on our own..

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Henry Rollins
:( i dont wanna be bullied by ladies
i dont hate them tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoDsk
nobody here hates women. Almost everybody here tortures themselves to get validation from them.

• +1
Reactions: Hyde, dark.max, Schizotypalcel and 2 others
if you were female would you be a whore? Not me.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
nobody here hates women. Almost everybody here tortures themselves to get validation from them.
They project their insecurities onto women.
Myself included, not even 10 mins ago I was saying I’d rather fuck a teddybear than a useless fucktard woman. Now I realise I’m hypocritic, I love women and would fuck all of them

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and baerr
IMG 9271

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, greycel, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
if you were female would you be a whore? Not me.
Fuckyea I would, I’m a whore now and I have to do effort. Think about it, you can get sex and feel love 24/7 just by sending this single message ‘come over bb’

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Fuckyea I would, I’m a whore now and I have to do effort. Think about it, you can get sex and feel love 24/7 just by sending this single message ‘come over bb’
I'd rather not be a slut.

They project their insecurities onto women.
Myself included, not even 10 mins ago I was saying I’d rather fuck a teddybear than a useless fucktard woman. Now I realise I’m hypocritic, I love women and would fuck all of them
nah man. Those LTBs can stay the fuck away honestly. Incel looksmatch type shit:fuk:

Bro didn't read Nietzsche

• +1
Bro didn't read Nietzsche
Nietzsche was a lonely self-pittyfull incel. He had some valid ideas but I can’t take him seriously anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Me as a woman working my juicy glutes and shoulder breadth so i can get manhandled by Chad and filled with his godly semence, i'm so excitedddd :p:p:p:p

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Schizotypalcel and PsychoDsk
Me as a woman working my juicy glutes and shoulder breadth so i can get manhandled by Chad and filled with his godly semence, i'm so excitedddd :p:p:p:p

I guarantee you atleast 20 men jerked off to this tiktok
Women have it way too easy :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nietzsche was a lonely self-pittyfull incel. He had some valid ideas but I can’t take him seriously anymore
Jung mogs because he's a 33 with 22 energy this is true

Jung knew the truth and tried to explain it

Nietzsche was trying to find the truth

Spiritual connection diffed. 33 niggas can literally get the answers out their ass like Jesus.

• +1
Jung mogs because he's a 33 with 22 energy this is true

Jung knew the truth and tried to explain it

Nietzsche was trying to find the truth

Spiritual connection diffed. 33 niggas can literally get the answers out their ass like Jesus.
Might have to read into jung tbh

Might have to read into jung tbh
Jungs ideals about the anima and animus and even real spiritual entities was so on point and connects religion perfectly it's truly peak literature

• Love it
Jungs ideals about the anima and animus and even real spiritual entities was so on point and connects religion perfectly it's truly peak literature
Where should I start? Have any recommendations on what to read?

Where should I start? Have any recommendations on what to read?
Uberboyo has good analysis on his books tbh I usually just watch audio books or videos about him which have his work

Zherka is also peak and analyzes jung

• +1
Uberboyo has good analysis on his books tbh I usually just watch audio books or videos about him which have his work

Zherka is also peak and analyzes jung
Will listen to some audiobook or podcasts while gymming :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ok lol that doesn't mean the incels being insulted and laughed at shouldn't hate them

Dumb incels, just be urself and u will fuck