Stop Indian Hate

Fartmaxxing

Fartmaxxing

Flying Too Close to The Sun
As an Indian member of this forum, I feel deeply hurt and saddened by the hate and slurs directed at Indian people. Words like "currycel" and "paki" are not just insults; they are daggers that cut deeply into our hearts. It is painful to see such negativity in a place where we come for support and advice. These hateful remarks make us feel unwelcome and unworthy, destroying our self-esteem and spirit. We join this community to better ourselves, not to be belittled and demeaned because of our ethnicity.

I urge you to ban this hate and these derogatory terms on the forum. Doing so will protect the dignity and well-being of Indian members and promote a culture of respect and kindness for everyone. This forum can be a beacon of hope and positivity for people from all backgrounds, but only if we eliminate the toxic and hateful behavior. Please help us feel valued and respected, so we can all work together toward our shared goals of self-improvement and mutual support.

Namaste yahkis :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

edit: so many niggas fell for the larp and gpt text

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ascension
rate my avi tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and sickdawgie
if only we treated eachother like how ur people treat cows :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, cookie-dough, serialcoper and 2 others
You are very smart for a curry!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, autisticpain17 and GlamourPursuer
Shed a tear
But I will never stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Imretarded?, ascension and 1 other person
As an Indian member of this forum, I feel deeply hurt and saddened by the hate and slurs directed at Indian people. Words like "currycel" and "paki" are not just insults; they are daggers that cut deeply into our hearts. It is painful to see such negativity in a place where we come for support and advice. These hateful remarks make us feel unwelcome and unworthy, destroying our self-esteem and spirit. We join this community to better ourselves, not to be belittled and demeaned because of our ethnicity.

I urge you to ban this hate and these derogatory terms on the forum. Doing so will protect the dignity and well-being of Indian members and promote a culture of respect and kindness for everyone. This forum can be a beacon of hope and positivity for people from all backgrounds, but only if we eliminate the toxic and hateful behavior. Please help us feel valued and respected, so we can all work together toward our shared goals of self-improvement and mutual support.

No.

What people say here is how they feel behind closed doors. People IRL will smile at you and blow kisses, but these are their true thoughts.

Good news is when a situation arises IRL where someone calls you a Pajeet, streetshitter or whatever the fuck, you should be immune because you've heard the worst in this shithole.

There's nothing someone can say to you IRL that you haven't heard here already, so you should easily be able to counter and fire back if it happens.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ascension
20240802 232448

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, ascension, watah and 2 others

The one who created this web hate curry😂 also curry is anoying n corny thats y

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?