STOP JUTTING to fraud your subhuman jaw!

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
You will strain your masseters and make them abnormally large!

I took a picture of my face before getting my braces.

After I got my braces, I stopped jutting cause it was difficult and I started wearing a mask.

Now I've had my braces for a couple of months now, and I decided to compare my face today to before I got the braces.

NO CAP, the difference was similar to this.

Dysgnathie-breites-Gesicht-vorher-nachher2.jpg

I was genuinely shocked at the difference. I didn't even realize I looked like Minecraft Steve. It was all that jutting that strained my masseters.

So for those with huge ass masseters, stop jutting.

How can you even jutt and not realise that?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
pic looks like its from 1980 when you were 25

After I got my braces, I stopped jutting cause it was difficult and I started wearing a mask.

Now I've had my braces for a couple of months now, and I decided to compare my face today to before I got the braces.

I was genuinely shocked at the difference. I didn't even realize I looked like Minecraft Steve. It was all that jutting that strained my masseters.

I have huge masseters due to large gonions, jaw width and bite, they are like 0.95-1 of zygos width. I was wondering actually if something like 0.87-0.9 won't be better as of zygos-masseter ratio. The picture you showed looks shit tho, too narrow, but yeah visible overtrained masseters are shit.

just be minecraft steve theory

Ive jutted 16/7 for 5 years and nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, studymaxxer and Deleted member 27148
Yes. Many niggers here don't know about this.

Over I've been jutting and I'm already Steve tier

Eh looks the same tbh, just leaner
Screenshot 20230623 094906 Gallery
20230623 094636

I've been literally jutting to an underbite, and flexing my masseters while I'm biting down repeatedly 💀

Would jutting downward and forward at the same time counteract this? I do it to try and correct my overbite, apparently it's possible to do it yourself but can result in TMJ if too aggressive or some shit

im almost 19 and i jut for 3 years and nothing changed i think its fine if you have an overbite and jut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
im almost 19 and i jut for 3 years and nothing changed i think its fine if you have an overbite and jut
Over I've been jutting and I'm already Steve tier

Eh looks the same tbh, just leaner
View attachment 2276342View attachment 2276343

I've been literally jutting to an underbite, and flexing my masseters while I'm biting down repeatedly 💀

It's because that's what you are used to seeing. It's a gradual increase in masseter size.

When you stop jutting for a few months and look back, your jaws will seem ridiculous.

My surgeon during my consultation said my masseters were huge (at the time, I thought I looked fine as well) and he might have to do botox during bimax, but now they look normal and significantly slimmer.

Retarded post

I’m pretty sure Jutting would do the exact opposite

It’s different for everyone but mainly big massateers come from clenching your molars

When you’re jutting your molars most likely aren’t in contact and you’re not clenching hard force on your front teeth sooo

Straining muscles don’t hypertrophy otherwise I would just strain my arms for bigger arms lol

Will have to look into what exact muscle you’re even “straining”. It might not even be the massateer lmao. Do you even know what muscle is being strained when jutting?

Retarded post

I’m pretty sure Jutting would do the exact opposite

It’s different for everyone but mainly big massateers come from clenching your molars

When you’re jutting your molars most likely aren’t in contact and you’re not clenching hard force on your front teeth sooo

Straining muscles don’t hypertrophy otherwise I would just strain my arms for bigger arms lol

Will have to look into what exact muscle you’re even “straining”. It might not even be the massateer lmao. Do you even know what muscle is being strained when jutting?
Btw I have this problem too. My short face seems to get better when I slightly jut with a little Essex retainer that covers my 6 bottom teeth( was given after braces 10 years ago but I found it mostly keeps my back teeth apart)

So what happens to me is the exact opposite of your pic

Would jutting downward and forward at the same time counteract this? I do it to try and correct my overbite, apparently it's possible to do it yourself but can result in TMJ if too aggressive or some shit
really? i've been jutting for almost an year now, still no change at all