Stop larping about your Autism on here.

Ci-Sphere

Ci-Sphere

But this wasn't just about me.
You aren't autistic, you aren't diagnosed with autism and you will never know what its like to be autistic.

People who are actually diagnosed with Autism (like me) had to struggle with it for their entire lives, especially whenever I have sperg-attacks it'll ruin my whole reputation. Its over territory if you're ND and an abused dog like me :feelsrope:.

You put an insult to autism if you're larping.

I'm high-functioning so autism isn't too noticeable in real life but it still greatly affects me everyday, especially with learning capabilities.
Does anybody else relate?

You aren't autistic, you aren't diagnosed with autism and you will never know what its like to be autistic.

People who are actually diagnosed with Autism (like me) had to struggle with it for their entire lives, especially whenever I have sperg-attacks it'll ruin my whole reputation. Its over territory if you're ND and an abused dog like me :feelsrope:.

You put an insult to autism if you're larping.

I'm high-functioning so autism isn't too noticeable in real life but it still greatly affects me everyday, especially with learning capabilities.
Does anybody else relate?
I am and ykw I do instead of complaining and whining about it I adapt like the sigma warrior you should be DID NOT READ JFL

I am not autistic and I call myself autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and silently_said