Stop letting people on forum

Mando4

Mando4

treat the goyim like cattle
Yes goys ik iam a grey but ive been lurking!!! The reasons the forum needs to stop adding is because master is letting random indians and others join. Soon there will be gay fucking sigma edits on ig reels and tiktok abt the forum. Org needs to close immagration even if it means banning me jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, deadstock, watah and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, rand anon, Tyler x Durden and 6 others
Soon there will be gay fucking sigma edits on ig reels and tiktok abt the forum. Org needs to close immagration even if it means banning me jfl.
There already is.

Everyone wants forum privatization but Master is too greedy. It's why the forum is dying, noone will post looksmaxxing shit because they know it'll end up on tiktok.

Also Indians are the backbone of the forum. They were here before the tiktok blow up.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Jova, noobs and 1 other person
It's fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe, Jova, perpetuallytired and 2 others
There already is.

Everyone wants forum privatization but Master is too greedy. It's why the forum is dying, noone will post looksmaxxing shit because they know it'll end up on tiktok.

Also Indians are the backbone of the forum. They were here before the tiktok blow up.
yea ig but newgen indians are damming and think they are the true adams espically on ig reels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cookie-dough, ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
yea ig but newgen indians are damming and think they are the true adams espically on ig reels
Am I the newgen Indian you are talking about :ogre:

Dude, literally everyone fucking knows about this forum and it's still DEAD AS FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Rea, Clqs and 2 others
Yes goys ik iam a grey but ive been lurking!!! The reasons the forum needs to stop adding is because master is letting random indians and others join. Soon there will be gay fucking sigma edits on ig reels and tiktok abt the forum. Org needs to close immagration even if it means banning me jfl.
joined 21 July 2024

Youd vanish into thin air

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
>greycel

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar