Stop looking for the secret looksmax formula

K

kingofkings

Iron
In desperation and denial we see a mass of copers talking about height maxxing, mewing, bone smashing, other random bullshit... I mean come on, anyone with a healthy brain doesn't waste their time with these.

The only things that work are the bread and butter:

- jaw surgery/genio/rhino
- implants
- fillers
- gym
- healthy lifestyle in terms of quality sleep, being lean, good food, not smoking etc

That's literally it.

And of those, you can cut it down further. Fillers will migrate and look shit if they're done anywhere other than chin and jaw. Most implants look wack, especially cheek ones. Gym takes years to see results unless you roid, which puts you at risk of acne, baldness, enlarged heart etc. Most jaw surgeries have a nightmare recovery and the majority of people don't get a major ascension because it's only part of the equation when it comes to looks.

This forum should be used to research surgery, implants and fillers, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Kofri727 and nathan
With roids
1. Accutane for acne
2. Finasteride for baldness
3. A basic test cycle doesnt cause enlarged heart

And show a picture and example of a filler migrating, if you can

In desperation and denial we see a mass of copers talking about height maxxing, mewing, bone smashing, other random bullshit... I mean come on, anyone with a healthy brain doesn't waste their time with these.

The only things that work are the bread and butter:

- jaw surgery/genio/rhino
- implants
- fillers
- gym
- healthy lifestyle in terms of quality sleep, being lean, good food, not smoking etc

That's literally it.

And of those, you can cut it down further. Fillers will migrate and look shit if they're done anywhere other than chin and jaw. Most implants look wack, especially cheek ones. Gym takes years to see results unless you roid, which puts you at risk of acne, baldness, enlarged heart etc. Most jaw surgeries have a nightmare recovery and the majority of people don't get a major ascension because it's only part of the equation when it comes to looks.

This forum should be used to research surgery, implants and fillers, that's it.
True to a certain extent

With roids
1. Accutane for acne
2. Finasteride for baldness
3. A basic test cycle doesnt cause enlarged heart

And show a picture and example of a filler migrating, if you can
I've taken accutane. It permanently cleared up my acne but to this day I still have side effects years later (low dose course as well). That's why it's been banned in some countries.

I guess with a good protocol and 1 cycle you'll be fine for baldness and health issues. But if it becomes multiple cycles you end up running then it's a slippery slope. Then you also have to ask yourself, what's the point of going on steroids just for one cycle.

I've taken accutane. It permanently cleared up my acne but to this day I still have side effects years later (low dose course as well). That's why it's been banned in some countries.

I guess with a good protocol and 1 cycle you'll be fine for baldness and health issues. But if it becomes multiple cycles you end up running then it's a slippery slope. Then you also have to ask yourself, what's the point of going on steroids just for one cycle.
Even multiple cycles of Testosterone on a normal dose won't harm you retard.

Also, show an example of filler migrating if u can jfl

Even multiple cycles of Testosterone on a normal dose won't harm you retard.

Also, show an example of filler migrating if u can jfl
Test enlarges the heart, enlarges the prostate and can damage organs like the kidneys. It's only recent research that has established that about kidneys, before it was thought only orals like dbol caused such issues. The effects of some of these things often take decades to emerge and then you also have to factor in individual differences.

Don't get me twisted I'm not saying someone will do a few cycles of test and drop dead. But it's not good for you.

As for filler migration you only have to look at Kylie

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
the more time u spend on here the more u realise that barely anything work

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, kingofkings and HTNcutecel