Stop looksmaxxing for other men.... Looksmax for women and make them cum....

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
After a certain looks level, it no longer matters to women. To PSL autist who can nit pick every facial feature it might matter. But to women it does not matter. Stop trying to be perfect. Stop trying to be Chad. You are not that. If you are congrats. IF not make improvements and leave that useless body dysmorphia shit behind...

Too many fags here trying to appease other men instead of actually trying to make improvements to get pussy and validation from women. Also, pussy is cool. But what i've found is the validation from actually being able to fuck cute girls feels way better. Especially knowing you can make them cum and feeling them shake and twitch and squirm while you're fucking them. Great feeling tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 21182
No matter how many women I get

I only care about what autists here think of me

Women are cope

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Interested
Looksmaxxing for other men is an art and a science

Looksmaxxing for female attention is homosexuality born out of peak gay yearning to be closer to female desire by a way of performing femininity by proxy (i.e. you want to be the woman admiring a man, but you can only be the man in question)

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Looksmaxxing for other men is an art and a science

Looksmaxxing for female attention is homosexuality born out of peak gay yearning to be closer to female desire by a way of performing femininity by proxy (i.e. you want to be the woman admiring a man, but you can only be the man in question)
dnrd plus gay.....

No matter how many women I get

I only care about what autists here think of me

Women are cope
at the end of the day it's just chasing dopamine like anything....

Ultimately I would like to get to a point where desire has little to no effect in my life. Buddha was woke. So was jesus. These things will ultimately bring fulfillment. Not fucking some mtb or htb. IT's the truth. Most just dont want to hear this answer.

At chadlite maybe

At chadlite maybe
After I'd say strong HTN everything's numbers game..... everything is numbers game. Chads get flaked. Looks are only a part of it

Women are cope, it's about looking in the mirror and getting dopamine spikes.

Jfl at anyone here who looksmaxes for men :lul: ☠️

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail
i reach for ....perfection

I couldn't care less about women.
Im looksmaxxing so that I mog every single monkey on this forum