STOP micro-rating people "high mtn "high htn" "low chadlite"

Usernames

Usernames

Diamond
No more of this micro rating shit. Just return back to the old way of rating:

Subhuman, ltn, mtn, htn, chadlite, and chad.

No more micro rating people, if you think someone is in between categories then just say "mtn-htn" or "ltn-mtn" etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Nirvana, Meteor21 and 16 others
that's stupid

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, Joshrc, lemonnz and 2 others
that's stupid
explain, rating people in a range is much better than pinpointing someone to a tiny rate which is completely subjective anyway because people never agree someone is one exact rate

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, greywind, saiya_online and 1 other person

Thats micro rating already

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, lemonnz, Pollorex and 3 others
Cope it’s a valid way of rating

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, noonespecial, yyy and 9 others
bro got ratioed by a cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, notsocommonthumb, hypernormie and 1 other person
Cope it’s a valid way of rating
how is it valid when no one here even agrees on rates, people rate YOU low htn and then sometimes high chadlite lmao

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
how is it valid when no one here even agrees on rates, people rate YOU low htn and then sometimes high chadlite lmao
Because ratings are subjective and ppl here don’t know how to rate period. Whether they use low htn high htn or just regular baseline htn chadlite etc their ratings suck. But using those tiers within the system like low mid high is valid because not every HTN is the same. Not every MTN is the same etc etc. low htn is like decent looking while strong HTN is borderline model tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, PlayersGetPlayed, saiya_online and 2 others
Because ratings are subjective and ppl here don’t know how to rate period. Whether they use low htn high htn or just regular baseline htn chadlite etc their ratings suck. But using those tiers within the system like low mid high is valid because not every HTN is the same. Not every MTN is the same etc etc.
Yes but what is the point in even deciphering what tier of MTN someone is, or what tier of HTN someone is, when people don't even get rated anywhere near the same range sometimes. I have a friend here who got rated anywhere from MTN to CHADLITE on his thread. So might as well just simplify the rates

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and notsocommonthumb
Yes but what is the point in even deciphering what tier of MTN someone is, or what tier of HTN someone is, when people don't even get rated anywhere near the same range sometimes. I have a friend here who got rated anywhere from MTN to CHADLITE on his thread. So might as well just simplify the rates
There is no point. Ratings are subjective. Just use advice on what u think is accurate or legit on how to fix ur fixable failos and improve.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, Pollorex, PeakIncels and 1 other person
There is no point. Ratings are subjective. Just use advice on what u think is accurate or legit on how to fix ur fixable failos and improve.
of course they are subjective, but if you get 10 htn rating 2 chadlite and 2 mtn then you know that you are htn for the majority of people

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, greywind, manletmogger and 1 other person
Because ratings are subjective and ppl here don’t know how to rate period. Whether they use low htn high htn or just regular baseline htn chadlite etc their ratings suck. But using those tiers within the system like low mid high is valid because not every HTN is the same. Not every MTN is the same etc etc. low htn is like decent looking while strong HTN is borderline model tier
Most people rate based off instinct as well very very subjective very subjective most rates are not based on actual measurements because too much work and effort to formulate a proper system and know what they're doing

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
of course they are subjective, but if you get 10 htn rating 2 chadlite and 2 mtn then you know that you are htn for the majority of people
Yea it helps u know where u stand but the label itself doesn’t mean much tbh. I think it’s valid to use tiers within tiers to categorically rate someone because like I said not every HTN is the same not every MtN is the same but all the labels itself are meaningless all that matters is most ppl think ur good looking. So yea like u said if ur getting htn and above ratings ur in great shape cuz most ppl think ur good looking

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greywind, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Yea it helps u know where u stand but the label itself doesn’t mean much tbh. I think it’s valid to use tiers within tiers to categorically rate someone because like I said not every HTN is the same not every MtN is the same but all the labels itself are meaningless all that matters is most ppl think ur good looking. So yea like u said if ur getting htn and above ratings ur in great shape
people should just use out of ten rating, makes it much easier. 1/10

• +1
Reactions: themanthechrist and tombradylover
people should just use out of ten rating, makes it much easier. 1/10
I agree but it’s too normie and gay cuz everyone would rate each other 6 or 7/10 even if u ugly it’s retarded normies are dumb

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, counterintuitive, try2beme and 2 others

No more micro rating people, if you think someone is in between categories then just say "mtn-htn" or "ltn-mtn" etc.
Half the people who liked this have used such terms….. nonsense thread

Yea it helps u know where u stand but the label itself doesn’t mean much tbh. I think it’s valid to use tiers within tiers to categorically rate someone because like I said not every HTN is the same not every MtN is the same but all the labels itself are meaningless all that matters is most ppl think ur good looking. So yea like u said if ur getting htn and above ratings ur in great shape cuz most ppl think ur good looking
Just look at op’s join date and posts, someone put socks in they mouth for thinking they did something

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Bro this is bullshit too. Just say sub5, normie or chad

agreed. this makes people comfortable with overrating themselves and others. "im a low HTN". what it actually means: im an LTN/MTN too delusional to accurately rate myself

it overcomplicates things, too. there should be no questioning if someone is a high HTN or low Chadlite. the difference between a MTN, HTN, and Chadlite should be obvious and clearcut

• +1
Reactions: Usernames and noonespecial

Who gives a shit in the end, whether you get low ltn or high ltn or whatever the fuck, ultimately what matters is if those ratings mirror your IRL experience.

What makes me cage are the self declared htns that say only Chads get women and not them.

Just look at op’s join date and posts, someone put socks in they mouth for thinking they did something
You look as dumb as you are you dumbass gorilla monkey. You really think this is my first account lol