Reactions: datboijj, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 10172
cope chad mouth breathes everyday and have forward grown mandible and maxilla

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: spookyzxc, Deleted member 9670, Growth Plate and 4 others
i wonder if mouth breathing is the cause of shit airway or result of it
both

It sounds legit tho because I'm a mouth breather and it makes sense why I have no facial definition

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
thats not true I never seen a chad mouth breathe that literally against physics

just choke yourself and die while your sleeping theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 9699 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AlwaysHaveQuestions
both

It sounds legit tho because I'm a mouth breather and it makes sense why I have no facial definition
i mouthbreath all my life because i thought more oxygen = better. now my airway is shit every few normal breathes i need to do one big mouth breath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 10172
i mouthbreath all my life because i thought more oxygen = better. now my airway is shit every few normal breathes i need to do one big mouth breath
nose breathe and tape your mouth at night

you have to tape it really good or it might come off

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Except he doesn’t. No chad mouthbreathes.

I tape my mouth.

you will wake up if you start suffocating
has ur facial features improved or your like breathing improoved and sleeping improved from taping your mouth?

How about simply start breathing with your nose, lol

• +1
has ur facial features improved or your like breathing improoved and sleeping improved from taping your mouth?
Your face won’t improve from taping your mouth lol. Most of your facial development is done by like 12. It just prevents it from getting worse. Also I wasn’t mouthbreathing during sleep before (outside of one year when I was 13), I do it just in case.

• +1
Your face won’t improve from taping your mouth lol. Most of your facial development is done by like 12. It just prevents it from getting worse. Also I wasn’t mouthbreathing during sleep before (outside of one year when I was 13), I do it just in case.
so surgery will fix facial solutions like this

Is it possible to get results like this from a cheap surgeon
Example of Good Jaw Surgery Result Example of Good Jaw Surgery Result

mouth breathing should be stopped completely

taping mouth good?

Taping your mouth is good if you really have to, but mouthbreathing can be a consequence of improper development. Generally those who mouthbreath have narrow dental arches, set back jaws, and narrow airways. Getting MSE would be a big help for mouthbreathers as it kills to birds with one stone-widening the dental arches and nasal alars/airways. Also work on lip strengthen/suction for mouthbreathers.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 10172
Taping your mouth is good if you really have to, but mouthbreathing can be a consequence of improper development. Generally those who mouthbreath have narrow dental arches, set back jaws, and narrow airways. Getting MSE would be a big help for mouthbreathers as it kills to birds with one stone-widening the dental arches and nasal alars/airways. Also work on lip strengthen/suction for mouthbreathers.
how do I work on lip strengthen/suction?

so surgery will fix facial solutions like this

Is it possible to get results like this from a cheap surgeon
View attachment 1041682View attachment 1041683
Ehh but the chances of relapse are high, bc habits just don't change in an instant. There's a reason you have the jaw you have, it's becase of improper development and proper oral/body posture and habits. If you're young enough it's better to fix the root cause than to get an orthognathic surgery. I'm by no means negating it's importance for one aesthetically and functionally, but fixing the root problem is always beneficial whether you choose to go down the surgical route or not.

• +1
how do I work on lip strengthen/suction?
Just keep on practicing it, limit mentalis usage and try to fix any skeletal issues that are causing weak lip function and mentalis usage such as (overly proclined incisors/class 2's/class 3/bimaxillary protrusion)

Visit a myofunctional therapist aswell.

• +1
mouth breathing should be stopped completely

taping mouth good?

Mouth breathing, in concoction with bad posture/diet/lifestyle is one of the main factors into creating incels. Hence why most us are here, jfl

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TITUS and Deleted member 10172
You won’t get results like that from a cheap surgeon
what about a surgeon for 13k? I contacted a EU surgeon he said he can do bimax + genio for 13k based on my bite and etc etc

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ngl the most chad people I’ve seen are athletes who have good craniofacial development and constantly nosebreathe

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, autistic_tendencies, StephIsCold and 4 others
Ngl the most chad people I’ve seen are athletes who have good craniofacial development and constantly nosebreathe
Honestly it depends Richard ramirez was a mouth breather per his best friends word and he ended with mogger development in the top 0.1%. I still think most of it is genetical, with environment amplifying it if you eat hard foods.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10172 and SubhumanCurrycel
Oh and his niece has the same mogger bone structure although less since estrogen jfl

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
13k is avg not cheap
do you think its possible to get CCW rotation, 6-7mm maxilla advancement, 10mm+ mandible and chin advancement?

do you think its possible to get CCW rotation, 6-7mm maxilla advancement, 10mm+ mandible and chin advancement?
Idk depends on the surgeon
i doubt you’ll be able to get ccw unless ur palate shows when smiling

• +1
Idk depends on the surgeon
i doubt you’ll be able to get ccw unless ur palate shows when smiling
but im paying for it so wouldn't I get a CCW rotation? and isnt that how good jaw surgery results show?

but im paying for it so wouldn't I get a CCW rotation? and isnt that how good jaw surgery results show?
It depends whether your surgeon wants to give it to you
you can’t just ask for anything and expect him to do It

• +1
sounds like a heart condition

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
sounds like a heart condition
shieeeett
what condition is it called
i thought its just me having a shit nose
maybe my oxygen carrying/transport isn't optimal

• +1
  • JFL