Stop posting frauded and shit pictures.

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Stop it you faggots.
When you want to be rated, post a video similar to this,

[Image: 52e23b8a1c478a06e100d25bc639f65d.gif]

This should be done with the BACK CAMERA, You look worse, or can sometimes even look better, with lens distortion (like @Titbot). Post all the candid pics you got instead if they are uunfrauded, but this video is really all you need.
Do not post selfies with the front camera because each front camera has a different degree of distortion. Even if you hold the phone far away you still risk it.

If you are comparing to others in a mogging battle or whatever you autists do, use the example given to fully showcase and unfraud any features, to get a accurate poll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, SikKunt, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
I posted a video originally used to show off bad angles of my hairline for rating so I think it's pretty good (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
whatever you autists do

😢
we are fking subhumans.

Mirror pics are the most accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
And to think some people thought SR was the face of Lookism lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Frauds me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
I like laptop cameras the most tbhngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
put the phone on an object at eye level, start recording and stand stand at 30cm distance, 1m distance and 2m distance for a few seconds.

selfies are always bad because you put one arm up which results in asyemmtrie by flexing ur traps etc on one side. also u often lean in on selfies without thinking about it

put the phone on an object at eye level, start recording and stand stand at 30cm distance, 1m distance and 2m distance for a few seconds.

selfies are always bad because you put one arm up which results in asyemmtrie by flexing ur traps etc on one side. also u often lean in on selfies without thinking about it
Still using the self camera? You can virtually eliminate any lens distortion with the back camera pic/video, or a mirror pic.

Still using the self camera? You can virtually eliminate any lens distortion with the back camera pic/video, or a mirror pic.
yea use the back camera whenever u make pics or videos, i forgot to mention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205