Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Gaia262, Time Travel and 4 others
Thx bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Shrek2OnDvD
Can't stop human nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, Deleted member 756, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
United Unity GIF by INTO ACTION

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262 and Shrek2OnDvD
If I want to say the word Nigger I should be able to

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, .👽. and Baldingman1998
No.

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14978, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
It’s human nature to worship superior white men
No not really. When the Chinese first met Europeans, they described them as pale barbarians

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Cidre enjoyer and BigBiceps
Racism is a sign of a healthy society

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
Stop it with this antisemitic stuff. If we don't focus on hating each other we might notice what the bankers are doing behind our backs.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Shrek2OnDvD
Speaking Zulu to a nigga is a great way to repair race relations

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Shrek2OnDvD
White men have the biggest cocks
I got an idea. Why don’t you measure some random white guys on the street? Maybe I can lend you a ruler. You can try a taste test aswell

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
I got an idea. Why don’t you measure some random white guys on the street? Maybe I can lend you a ruler. You can try a taste test aswell
Ethnic women do that already and they love it
Sadly for us ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and n0rthface
No not really. When the Chinese first met Europeans, they described them as pale barbarians
Well I can imagine their initial thoughts when bunch of smelly sailors who look like the dudes from pirates of the caribbean come to their dock, and completely ignore all cultural respect. I think there was some customs how you should address the chinese emperor, but whyte boys just walked in and started talking. Also they didn't really want to trade with Europeans, only things they wanted were silver and gold bullion, whereas Europeans appreciated chinese goods. English figured they must like opium though, so they started importing it from India in massive scale causing a real drug epidemic in China. Chinese Emperor pissed about this of course tried to stop it, but Brits started bombarding their harbors with their warships forcing them to open up harbors to various western powers, that's pretty much why Hong Kong and Macao are nowadays separate areas from China and Hong Kong was British colony until 1997

• +1
Well I can imagine their initial thoughts when bunch of smelly sailors who look like the dudes from pirates of the caribbean come to their dock, and completely ignore all cultural respect.

• JFL
Based

• +1