Stop rating women using the PSL scale

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I’ve seen a lot of rating requests for females where posters will ask for a girls psl. This is completely wrong since the entire reason for a PSL scale was the fact that women don’t perceive men as higher than 8. So while a normie girl would have a rating of 5/10, her looksmatch male counterpart would be only 4 PSL. Also this forums views on PSL are flawed since many times ratings are biased because it’s users rating their friends and they don’t want to be harsh.

Some PSL ratings guidelines:
A good way to judge somebody’s PSL is a persons initial reaction to seeing them.
A 4 PSL male gives you a completely neutral reaction upon seeing them.
3 PSL male is somebody slightly ugly but not to the point where succeeding in life is impossible.
2 PSL is undeniably ugly, will affect relationships with both romantic partners and friends. Will suffer due to their looks.
1 PSL is severely deformed, hard to look at for long periods, kids pointing and laughing.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, ManzareK and Deleted member 13994
Yes when i see a women im attracted im not like wow shes 7.4.

Its more like i want you or i dont.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yes when i see a women im attracted im not like wow shes 7.4.

Its more like i want you or i dont.
There’s varying levels of attraction, ranging from you losing interest if she has a weird quirk, to staying with her even though she beats the shit out of you. It’s also used for what % of males would find her attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 13994
im too autistic so i only see fat, becky, stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member and Deleted member 14262
Only problem I see with PSL ratings is they overvalue looking like a model and undervalue classically handsome but generic features. I think the real value in PSL forums is that they show exactly what to do to improve your looks and have a greater understanding of surgeries. However, some people take it too far and will underrate someone on something stupid such as slight NCT when in reality it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Tartrazine