Stop referring to Ray Peat he's a PSYOP

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I was misled for so long now after experiencing severe vitamin A toxicity I see the truth...

I suggest all to stop referring to Ray Peat.

I suggest this since Ray Peat is connected to one of the hired PR-crews of the Gates Foundation - this foundation is one of the chapters of Tyranny. I don't care how great Ray Peat is - he or anyone else could just be the most amazing person alive - but if he or she is in any way connected to tyrants I hope get them away from me faster than a tick from my groin.

I was a Ray Peat follower for a few years and while his advice regarding pufa is good and consuming plenty of dairy in puberty led me to tremendous height and bone growth my health kept deteriorating. I was gorging on liver, vit a fortified milk, raw carrots and eggs at the time. So I did a search on his name and found out that Raymond Peat was in a 2016 movie called "On the Back of a Tiger". The reason I started with this movie search result was that my realization was that Raymond Peat is an actor. Remember that actors are trained liars who can make you believe they are someone else than themselves. Politicians are often referred to as a bunch of liars, connecting the two professions - politicians are mainly another form of actors.

Moving on, the 2016 movie, "On the Back of a Tiger" was directed by both Brad Abrahams and Jeremy Stuart. Both the surnames Abrahams and especially Stuart, being high profile Peerage name (the pervasive privileged class) I was probably onto something. Peat is also a peerage name as per thepeerage.com.

Tried to see if Jeremy Stuart had done any other movies on imdb, but it didn't list any other movie than the 2016 movie "On the Back of a Tiger".

Then I searched for Jeremy Stuart and got to his page were he listed many more movies he has been involved with together with the same Brad Abrahams. Guess for whom Brad Abrahams directed a video for, with Jeremy Stuart being responsible for its color?

Bill Gates.

There are three listed projects done for Bill Gates, on the Jeremy Stuart site. In these projects Abrahams and Stuart have been making videos touting how great Bill Gates' foundation is .

https://jeremystuart.tv/Gates-Notes

In my opinion is citing Ray Peat is, at its least un-informed, and at its worst malicious.

In case someone didn't know, the Gates Foundation is also supporting the GMO "golden" rice project which makes yellow rice full of beta-carotene. The whole project of "golden" rice was started and funded as an initiative by the Rockefeller Foundation.

"The Golden Rice Project was the result of an initiative by the Rockefeller Foundation, and is based on a widely recognised need for a sustainable biofortification approach to contribute to alleviating the scourge of micronutrient deficiencies worldwide. "

http://www.goldenrice.org/Content1-Who/who.php

"Ingo Potrykus worked at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland, and Peter Beyer worked at University of Freiburg, in Freiburg, Germany. The US Rockefeller Foundation supported their collaboration."

https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/golden-rice

PS. Also note the scientist involved first developing in golden rice is Peter Beyer whose surname, Beyer, is the same as the chemical giant that now owns Monsanto and makes tons of glyphosate which poisons the whole world.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and slayer69
F21BF94C 2110 4F1D B554 FF787FDDA707

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Man idk what to believe anymore
Maybe u j gotta eat whats tasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 20370