Stop rotting on this site

9cel

9cel

200 weeks
I stopped posting here regularly and my life has improved, there isnt really any new information to be discovered and alot of the already existing info is psuedoscientific crap that 90% of you will never even try.

Remember, knowledge is worthless if you dont put it to good use.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ryuken, DarkAscender and 11 others
what else am i gonna do

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Autismcel, romanstock and 5 others
I don't remember asking you fucking nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Bars, fluoride1337 and 7 others
do people really come here for scientific advice of bored teenagers? jesus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Bars, boss8055 and 1 other person
what else am i gonna do
I was in the community for a year and a half, and thats how long it took me to form my viewpoints based on data and gather information and look at anecdotes. all im saying is dont overstay your welcome as you dont have alot of time to actually utilise what you know; agepill is most brutal

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, iloveboobs and Kroker
It has to be spontaneous. I stopped posting here for a while, but only because I had things to do. Now I'm not that busy, so I'm back. If you quit this forum without having something else to do, you'll be back in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I don't remember asking you fucking nigger.
Ironic that your old name was jew slayer yet you fell for the jew trap set by master and purchased an upgrade
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
Ironic that your old name was jew slayer yet you fell for the jew trap set by master and purchased an upgrade
Funny GIF
It meant that I was a Jew who slays people you dumb fucking anti Semite. And I got racks for VIP upgrades so cry me a fucking river goyim.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and NZb6Air
Tyrone can never achieve 19.077 rep on .org tho
This ain’t shit. Tyrone just need to post his slays here and he will instantly get 50k reps.

Tyrone :

Trophy point : 594
Last seen : Yesterday( 12/04/02)viewing “Why is Tyrone rarely mogged…”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and PeakIncels
@Tortoisecel soon to be @Deleted member (forgot my user ID)

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
This ain’t shit. Tyrone just need to post his slays here and he will instantly get 50k reps.

Tyrone :

Trophy point : 594
Last seen : Yesterday( 12/04/02)viewing “Why is Tyrone rarely mogged…”
unfortunately true since this forum gay asf n gn glaze the tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I stopped posting here regularly and my life has improved, there isnt really any new information to be discovered and alot of the already existing info is psuedoscientific crap that 90% of you will never even try.

Its worth checking in every now and then to see if knowledge of things has improved buy yh ur right idk what most people are doing here.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and boss8055
i have nowhere to go niggaaa

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
Anything without good looks is worthless either way. So I might aswell be knowledgeable about the only thing that really matters. Ofc much will not come to use but at least I am aware of how fucked things are. Which in turn makes me more acceptable towards it and also less afraid of death.

nah People use this site to shitpost and have fun not to learn how to lookmax.

Why would I stop posting in the most revolutionary, highest-IQ place on the internet?

• +1
Reactions: watah
this was me but I came back cuz the kike @SyrianPsycho blew this shit up on tiktok so I came back

Its also got worse. This forum compared to originals like puahate tbh. The ratio of useless posters who post things that aren't beneficial or funny either has gone from prob 50% to 85%.

doubt you even fijiwatermaxx yet, you dont know shit bro

this forum is just another type of cheap drugs people rot on to forget the problems they have irl the 17 days i left the forum in were the worst days in my life in terms of enjoyment but it made doing boring things easier i now can force myself to study for 12 hours straight without getting bored

• +1
Reactions: Bars and wsada