stop rountine skincare

zow

zow

son of a psychoanalyst and a scammer
routine skin care is an buisness plan to force you to buy product that have all the same ingredients , which all have the same property and which are not necessarily effective. I went to the dermatologist for my acne pimples and he explained to me that cerave, the ordinary and all the products promoted by influencers are crap. So much crap that for 6 months if I had pimples that came back because of this routine which blocked my pores and therefore caused pimples to reappear.

real product who will help u from acne or to have a good skin are : avene cleanance , corticosteroids , accutane , tropical retinoids and coconut cream , there is no routine with cleanance , serum and hydratation cream.stop being influenced by tiktokcel

routine skin care is an buisness plan to force you to buy product that have all the same ingredients , which all have the same property and which are not necessarily effective. I went to the dermatologist for my acne pimples and he explained to me that cerave, the ordinary and all the products promoted by influencers are crap. So much crap that for 6 months if I had pimples that came back because of this routine which blocked my pores and therefore caused pimples to reappear.

real product who will help u from acne or to have a good skin are : avene cleanance , corticosteroids , accutane , tropical retinoids and coconut cream , there is no routine with cleanance , serum and hydratation cream.stop being influenced by tiktokcel
beyond paying for retinoids/tret, moisturiser and sunscreen is goythink insanity

this is how the skincare industry got to be worth billions

• +1
Reactions: silencio, LegitUser and zow
Yeah this is what I tell ppl. Most ppl on th8s site know this. Only things you need:
- prescription retinoid
- mosteriuser
- sunscreen
- cleanser to remove the sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
Yeah this is what I tell ppl. Most ppl on th8s site know this. Only things you need:
- prescription retinoid
- mosteriuser
- sunscreen
- cleanser to remove the sunscreen
just use water for remove sunscreen wtf

just use water for remove sunscreen wtf
it won't come of fully cuz they are all water resistant. It's leaving chemicals on your skin

buying 20€ to remove sunscreen is crazy
£20? I spent like £10 and it's lasted a month alr and not even half has been used up. Also it not that much money to me anyway

£20? I spent like £10 and it's lasted a month alr and not even half has been used up. Also it not that much money to me anyway
france love taxes

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser