stop saying its over for this forum. it isn't and will never be.

D

Deleted member 41006

vanity of vanities all is vanity
hardcore rotters have spent years larping. all these tiktok faggots will never ascend jfl. its just a trend for them. even then barely 10 percent looksmax fully and 0.01 percent actually have surgery. to be honest i welcome this new influx of intrigue in the science of beauty and aesthetics. now people aren't being retarded and oblivious to clearly superior beings and if anything ascenders smv will increase ten folds. great times we live in boyos great times. veni, vidi, vici.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, TheMaxxer333 and Deleted member 55314
I hate that people worship superior genetics now. Bunch of sheeps swimming in shit making good looking people Rich and famous while they rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
I hate that people worship superior genetics now. Bunch of sheeps swimming in shit making good looking people Rich and famous while they rot.
tis only natural retard

Aside from the influx of TikTokcels and zoomers nothing about the BP will change, normies are not going to “wake up” or start looksmaxxing or getting surgery, they’ll continue to be bluepilled cucks and hypergamy will just keep accelerating as the studies show

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Subhuman232
tis only natural retard
No, the Natural state of things Is to kill prettyfags Who steal your women. That's why ogres were the most successful

Aside from the influx of TikTokcels and zoomers nothing about the BP will change, normies are not going to “wake up” or start looksmaxxing or getting surgery, they’ll continue to be bluepilled cucks and hypergamy will just keep accelerating as the studies show
islam will rise just watch
@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No, the Natural state of things Is to kill prettyfags Who steal your women. That's why ogres were the most successful
lol people were widely schizophrenic for millenniums. Genghis khan, in all his sub humanity, slayed merely becuz he was rich and powerful. now in a state of modernity where we all somewhat thrive, retardation is less likely to occur. chads are eternal. since the dawn of man. grecians wrote poems about them and how their beauty equated to virtue. they are in ways gods. and now that we don't actively need to survive, women can show the piety that they have always wanted to show. subhumans shouldnt exist.

True even though I just joined this year I’ve been blckpilled about looks since young through my own personal experience. I just never knew there were people like me especially a forum. When I went on my looksmaxxing journey 4 years ago I was pretty much the only one in my HS who put effort in making myself look better. I couldn’t even discuss it with my friends & family without getting ridiculed. Even if you give normies a guide most won’t do it there already content and blue pilled to not really give Af, they just see it as a meme.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41006
god is dead retard. people have only been bluepilled because they were shackled to the chains of religion for centuries. with the promise of eternal heaven and 70 virgins of course the subhuman copes. now in our endless abyss of nihilism, we can finally be accepting of the superior man, the ubermenschs and not conform but allow the notion to prevail. we are witnessing history. BP is the new bible!

god is dead retard. people have only been bluepilled because they were shackled to the chains of religion for centuries. with the promise of eternal heaven and 70 virgins of course the subhuman copes. now in our endless abyss of nihilism, we can finally be accepting of the superior man, the ubermenschs and not conform but allow the notion to prevail. we are witnessing history. BP is the new bible!
Alright bro
IMG 0108

• JFL
Reactions: workingondying
lol people were widely schizophrenic for millenniums. Genghis khan, in all his sub humanity, slayed merely becuz he was rich and powerful. now in a state of modernity where we all somewhat thrive, retardation is less likely to occur. chads are eternal. since the dawn of man. grecians wrote poems about them and how their beauty equated to virtue. they are in ways gods. and now that we don't actively need to survive, women can show the piety that they have always wanted to show. subhumans shouldnt exist.
Ok but worshipping them Is retarded, while you do It you're swimming in shit. Should only think about yourself

lol keep coping with your surgeries incel

Since users like u joined it is over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41006