Stop saying NT doesn't matter

YabadiDabado

YabadiDabado

at 19 i got everything i ever wanted
I know many people on the forum who look good, but because they're diagnosed autists or otherwise they can't get women

looks get you through the door but women will sense the years of bullying and rejection and nerdiness deep within you

and autism literally never goes away, women can sense you were in Special ED

the difference between an autistic man, and a neurotypical man is like night and day. the neurotypical man doesn't even have to look that good or be tall (think Edgars) but the autistic man is so awkward that he better be perfect in all other ways.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, perpetuallytired, watah and 6 others
Just shut the fuck up, retard

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I know many people on the forum who look good, but because they're diagnosed autists or otherwise they can't get women

looks get you through the door but women will sense the years of bullying and rejection and nerdiness deep within you

and autism literally never goes away, women can sense you were in Special ED

the difference between an autistic man, and a neurotypical man is like night and day. the neurotypical man doesn't even have to look that good or be tall (think Edgars) but the autistic man is so awkward that he better be perfect in all other ways.
i’m ngl dude i only get laid because i’m autistic as fuck, the ladies love my plane facts because it’s quirky and cute

(may differ with height)

Yikes buddy looks like you’ve got a tough crowd

Nobody said NT doesn’t matter you nigger

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and CoreSchizo
Nigga is having conversations in his head:feelskek:

True, people often think looks are everything, which might work for a quick fuck, but for a relationship, NT is a must. You need to have all aspects covered to maintain a healthy relationship. Embrace the emeraldpill people.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, rand anon, Chadeep and 1 other person
True, people often think looks are everything, which might work for a quick fuck, but for a relationship, NT is a must. You need to have all aspects covered to maintain a healthy relationship. Embrace the emeraldpill people.
Stop the cope, don't make me remove your mod position :feelshmm:

Stop the cope, don't make me remove your mod position :feelshmm:
Don't make me give you a warning percentage that you won't recover from for months because of you posing as a mod and admin.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Pollorex and CoreSchizo
Don't make me give you a warning percentage that you won't recover from for months because of you posing as a mod and admin.
4130205 speechmemified IMG 9553

Bro i screenshoted that :lul: say goodbye

Keanu Reeves is a perfect example of an aspie.

He does awkward things, tries to follow up the conversation but fucks it up sometimes, makes jokes out of context. Women don't like men like him because if he wasn't this good looking, talented and humble person people would laugh at his aspieness.

He can talk with women but not they way women want him to talk. Something like @MoggerGaston does, he invites foids to play cardboard games at his house and not drink? He could've fucked them if he were NT.

Last edited:
Keanu Reeves is a perfect example of an aspie. he does awkward things, tries to follow up the conversation but fucks it up sometimes, makes jokes out of context. Women don't like men like him because if he wasn't this good looking, talented and humble person people would laugh at his aspieness. He can talk with women but not they way women want him to talk.
tf? Keanu reeves is nt dude hes a world famous actor. You dont star in movies by being an autist

Just find a non-nt woman, financial sustainability matters way more than that dumb shit

tf? Keanu reeves is nt dude hes a world famous actor. You dont star in movies by being an autist
He's introverted, awkward and very chill like Cillian Murphy. These dudes don't talk too much out of stage, the difference is that Cillian is just introverted but not aspie. You haven't seen enough KR interviews.