Stop Saying "Wait For Bones to grow" to youngcels

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
JFL this might be the Biggest Lie. Everytime on Rating section some youngcel
will post and without fail someone will say that stupid shit that might be aswell Bluepill advice :lul::lul:

Pin page
Young Jordan

Older Jordan
Jordan Barrett | Here you go lost files Pt. 1 - Pure Japan 100% | Instagram
(Hardmaxxed here aswell:forcedsmile:) BF Removal, Face lift, and who knows what more

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, Aero, Usernames and 7 others
If you don’t have them by age 5, then you never will.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, HandsomeOrDeath, nofap and 12 others
my favorite cope. sure your bones grow but they stay proportionate to your current face.

i mean maybe if ur blasting a fuck ton of test there might be some differences but other than that, no.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 84469, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
cant wait for my bones to grow and push my fucking eyes back into my skull

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, scrunchables, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
My face is the same shape it was at 5 years old. bigger all around and just slightly bigger in the androgen sensitive areas. I'm pretty sure growth factors from fetal testosterone exposure is most important.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NorwoodAscender
hmm, I developed low-set, sunken cheeks around 24, and my body fat percentage has always been consistent

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
My face is the same shape it was at 5 years old. bigger all around and just slightly bigger in the androgen sensitive areas. I'm pretty sure growth factors from fetal testosterone exposure is most important.
this is correct. most “bone growth transformations” you see are just people losing bodyfat %. @Zeta is a great example and he was lean to begin with. eveyone thinks he got implants when he literally just leaned down

• +1
Reactions: grnad, Costcosuperstore and FUE Mogger
hmm, I developed low-set, sunken cheeks around 24, and my body fat percentage has always been consistent
nothing to do with bones. this was just you losing your fat pads as people do with age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Art of Pattinson
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you don’t have them by age 5, then you never will.
:forcedsmile: But to be completely real if you dont have THE structure (Chad structure) by 14-15, i have something to tell you.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and Costcosuperstore
:forcedsmile: But to be completely real if you dont have THE structure (Chad structure) by 14-15, i have something to tell you.
Cope it is present at a very early age

• +1
  • +1
You just proved my point. Sean already had the bones and if you can’t tell, then you aren’t black pilled.
"Muh Blackpilled" Retard i use my eye, what exact Bones are you seeing on that 4 year old baby ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, Costcosuperstore and FUE Mogger
Would you say that it improved your looks or was it negligible?

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
[Cope] Stop Saying "Wait For Bones to grow" to youngcels

Who gives a fuck about these young bastards. They already raped their young minds prematurly lets just all lie to them

• So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger
my favorite cope. sure your bones grow but they stay proportionate to your current face.

i mean maybe if ur blasting a fuck ton of test there might be some differences but other than that, no.
Not true. If you compare the faces of young whites with that of adult whites, their facial proportions change to the point they look like almost different people. Ethnics otoh look the same no matter what age

Who gives a fuck about these young bastards. They already raped their young minds prematurly lets just all lie to them
it is harmful for everybody reading tbh,
everybody will expect Bonemass to spawn from thin air one day while they never had none:forcedsmile:

Brootal dead thread pill

Last edited:

i don't understand your point? obviously your face won't change completly different but were talking about bone growth

• +1
Reactions: maarda and NorwoodAscender
i don't understand your point? obviously your face won't change completly different but were talking about bone growth
yes ur “bones will grow” but everything is also growing the same amount for the most part at least. so sure ur jaw is technically growing, but so arent your cheekbones at pretty much the same rate. so its not going to improve your bigonial to bizygo ratio. which is what i assume most people mean when they are trying to “grow a jaw”

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger