STOP SKIPPING POTASSIUM DAY BOYOS

Sapphiremaxxing

Sapphiremaxxing

Gymcelling to reach dyel status
Short biological explanation of how potassium is used:
“The presence of higher potassium levels in the peritubular cells of the kidneys activates the RAAS system to release aldosterone, which activates the sodium potassium ATPase[1]” which means more potassium = more K+/NA+ pump action = more of any benefit.

Why do you need potassium?
Potassium causes the excretion of sodium leading to a decrease in water retention and a lowering of your blood pressure. Helps the kidney absorb amino acids and improve its filtration system, increase swimmability and head strength of sperm, and also improves neuron communication[2]. Potassium is a necessary part of maintaining electrochemical balance across cell membranes which is necessary for nerve signal transmission[3]. This is why people say potassium supports muscle contraction[4] and will help u avoid cramps or muscle pain. Finally, potassium supports cells holding a proper amount of water and proper shape[4] aka cell tonicty. YOUR LACK OF POTASSIUM IS GIVING YOU WEAK SPERM, A WEAKER MIND AND BLOAT.

How much potassium?
According to the FDA an adequete intake for the majority of this forum would be anywhere from 3000-3400 daily[4] though this is the wrong way of looking at it. The real question is how much sodium are you getting everyday. Whatever that is, do a 1:3 or 1:4 sodium to potassium, or even more if possible. Our paleolithic ancestors were consuming a 1:16 ratio(700:11000) which paved the way for our modern homeostatic mechanisms to balance potassium. Take into consideration that you will sweat when you work out, and 1L of sweat is 2g of salt and 150mg of potassium. Salt has its uses so don’t neglect urself of salt to reach a ratio. Also dont be scared of doing too much potassium. There is no upper limit on potassium from supps or food and up to 15,600 mg for 5 days in healthy people can increase plasma levels of potassium, but not beyond the normal range[4]. Hyperkalemia is induced by renal disease, diabetes, chemotherapy, major trauma, crush injury, or muscle pain suggestive of rhabdomyolysis[5] NOT eating too much potassium. Your body has plenty of natural defenses like filters and pissing out excess.

How can I get potassium?
Just eat banananas bhai 😂😂😂😂😂😂 The easiest way i've found is to remove any added salt in recipes and add half a teaspoon of potassium chloride(yes its just as bioavailable as other forms of potassium[6], the only ver you dont want is potassium citrate). Yes some bites will be salty af but youre not a bitch right???? Alright I get it you want a pill heres a NON-AFFILIATED link to the only 1Kmg per pill i could find: https://shorturl.at/CRCsY. Btw there's potential in potassium bicarbonate reducing bone turnover[8]. If youre gonna get it from real foods, spinach has a 3:1 potassium:cal ratio, strawberries are good and so are beans. Also birch water is good even though i havent heard about it until a tiktokcel mentioned it.

(not worth reading but is true)Potassium tolerance is not real!!
One of the worst theories popularized by a certain tiktokcel is that overtime you will buildup a tolerance to potassium if you have large amounts everyday. Not only does that make no sense(you don’t build a tolerance to any other mineral) but it’s been popularized so quickly despite it being completey senseless. Google potassium tolerance or sodium tolerance and literally nothing will come up. Heres a quote for you: “The kidneys can adapt to variable potassium intakes in healthy individuals[4]”. THEYRE ADAPTING NOT DEVELOPING A TOLERANCE.

• +1
Reactions: Skull Issue, PSLdemigod and Johnny_Sins
water

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and Uncle Dinky
need to lean down first

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
good thread for new people

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Woah 1k mg in a pill? Bought thanks

If they're adapting, isn't that essentially the asme thing? adapting and getting used to that level of potassium so the effect is lowered?

I once heard that potassium makes your ass plump