Stop talking about height

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
You fuckers talk about “what height you wanna be” as if you guys can do anything to “grow”

You can’t

Stop mentally masturbating over “muh what height is ideal” and “muh Id love to be 6’3” and accept your genetic limit

We get it height is very important, but wasting your life on looksmax talking about it isn’t gonna change that

I’d like to see a return to productive threads like in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
that's cool and all but 6'6" is objectively the best height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mewton, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
What height yall finna be

What height yall finna be
Yeah man I’m gonna be 6’5 despite being 18 and 5’11 because some guy on looksmax said if I eat flint stone vitamins and breast cancer medicine I can override my genetic destiny against all odds

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and cutie_pie
I am a 6’3 manlet have to cope with 2 inch lifts to reach ideal height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and TeenAscender
Yeah man I’m gonna be 6’5 despite being 18 and 5’11 because some guy on looksmax said if I eat flint stone vitamins and breast cancer medicine I can override my genetic destiny against all odds
breast cancer meds are legit tho

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
breast cancer meds are legit tho
I’m 185.5cm afternoon and regardless of if I took aromasin or not my height velocity or bone age progression didn’t change. It was in my genetic destiny considering my mom is 5’8

Heightmaxxing with hormones/chemicals is a meme NOTHING gets you past your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Niggas need to slap on a pair of lifts and call it a day. Beating urself up over height gets u nothing and it’s bad for mental health. Take the focus on yourself pill @looksmaxxer234 enlightened me on this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mewton, TeenAscender and 1 other person
Yeah been saying this. Why mentally masturbate and mentally torment yourself about something you can’t change. If it’s really such a bother then use big heeled shoes with lifts, but that’s about what you can do unless you do LL. You are the height you are and you can’t change it unless spending expensive amounts of money and risking disability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mewton and TeenAscender