Stop talking shit about finasterine

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
This study compared fin vs duta vs placebo side effects
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
A Randomized, Active- And Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Different Doses of Dutasteride Versus Placebo and Finasteride in the Treatment of Male Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia - PubMed
Dutasteride increased hair growth and restoration in men with androgenetic alopecia and was relatively well tolerated.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.

Everytime i open this site i always see that fucking cancerthread at the top under "best of the best" it makes me angry

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Everytime i open this site i always see that fucking cancerthread at the top under "best of the best" it makes me angry
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
This study compared fin vs duta vs placebo side effects
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
A Randomized, Active- And Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Different Doses of Dutasteride Versus Placebo and Finasteride in the Treatment of Male Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia - PubMed
Dutasteride increased hair growth and restoration in men with androgenetic alopecia and was relatively well tolerated.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6475